Cops: Man upset subway train didn't kill him

Trainspotter

Cops: Man upset subway train didn't kill him

A man who jumped in front of a southbound E train in Manhattan Tuesday morning was passed over by the cars and then yelled at the conductor for not killing him.

"He jumped. The train ran over him," a police spokeswoman said.

"He wasn't injured at all. He got up. He admonished the train operator for not crushing him."

Apparently the man disappeared after yelling at the operator at 14th street at around 10:10 a.m.

Now the T/O goes downtown for a BAT and goes through all kinds of useless nonsense becasue some moron didnt take himself out of this plane of existance..:mad::mad::mad:

Perhaps the T/O is shaken up as well over this...:D:(

If you want to kill yourself, just stay at home and put a bullet through your head instead of jumping in front of a train. T/Os get shaken by this kind of the stuff and don't want that. What a moron for real.

Yeah I totally agree. If you wanna kill yourself fine, but don't be an inconvenience to others in the process. I can't even begin to imagine how that scene played out. Imagine someone yelling at you cause you didn't kill them....wierdo:mad:

If you want to kill yourself, just stay at home and put a bullet through your head instead of jumping in front of a train. T/Os get shaken by this kind of the stuff and don't want that. What a moron for real.

Yeah I totally agree. If you wanna kill yourself fine, but don't be an inconvenience to others in the process. I can't even begin to imagine how that scene played out. Imagine someone yelling at you cause you didn't kill them....wierdo:mad:

I said it before, and I'll say it again. They don't care of the person who kills them. It's suicide by proxy. Do something that causes someone else to kill you. These type of people do not have the galls to take their own life by their own hands. They need someone else to do it. Police have it really bad with this. Train Operators/Locomotive Engineers have to possibly be #2...........

I said it before, and I'll say it again. They don't care of the person who kills them. It's suicide by proxy. Do something that causes someone else to kill you. These type of people do not have the galls to take their own life by their own hands. They need someone else to do it. Police have it really bad with this. Train Operators/Locomotive Engineers have to possibly be #2...........

True that! You're gonna have to get ready for this kind of situation yourself. Hopefully you'll never have to go through it.

True that! You're gonna have to get ready for this kind of situation yourself. Hopefully you'll never have to go through it.

The customers and other drivers of the Bx has got my attitude hardened to this. I wouldn't feel a bit guilty, at all. I might smile also. I just don't want to go through the drama (as RTOMan says), or have to confirm the meat is chopped, bring the bag.........

Good post.

Very nicely said.

Archived