552 will no longer serve AC Rail Terminal

mfs NJT459

And one simple fact. Without going through ft.dix the 317 would be 5hrs easy, from what a fellow newton driver told me.

Why would it be longer if it didn't go through the base?

Rt 670-Arneys Mt Rd-Hanover St-back onto current route.

Even if the bus used 537?? it would still be long like 4hours I have a friend in njt planning so I may be able to understand bring on the explanation I can understand.

Then goto him n annoy him with your question. If you think your gona get info from a friend in njt n then from me also then you may have your nuts in a ringer this time. Enough is enough. If he's your friend then stop asking questions from us.

Then goto him n annoy him with your question. If you think your gona get info from a friend in njt n then from me also then you may have your nuts in a ringer this time. Enough is enough. If he's your friend then stop asking questions from us.

You forget that as a bus OP you are better able to answer this than a planning analyst.

Why would it be longer if it didn't go through the base?

Rt 670-Arneys Mt Rd-Hanover St-back onto current route.

I remember 553 sayin somethin to the effect of, NJT can't just go about re-routing buses at their will...

They have to get each individual towns' "okay" before carrying out permanent (re)routing of buses.....

If he's your friend then stop asking questions from us.

Good point.

You forget that as a bus OP you are better able to answer this than a planning analyst.

1) that's not true.... planners have more input/more say on where the buses go, moreso than b/o's do...

2) your planner friend still works on the inside though.... his point still applies.

I remember 553 sayin somethin to the effect of, NJT can't just go about re-routing buses at their will...

They have to get each individual towns' "okay" before carrying out permanent (re)route

Correct. Even something as simple as a construction reroute for a few days or even hrs has to be approved. Smh some ppl just don't get it. I said it before and I'll say it again, there is a reason why all routes are the way they are.

Correct. Even something as simple as a construction reroute for a few days or even hrs has to be approved. Smh some ppl just don't get it. I said it before and I'll say it again, there is a reason why all routes are the way they are.

ok then I will consult him about the 317's routing then SHUT UP I HAVE A THING FOR YOU GROW THE **** UP!!!!!!!!!! That level of rudeness is unnecessary I say what I want.

You ruined a thread when we were talking bout something totally different n you come up in here random as f***. You need to stop hijacking threads about route changes. You have your friend in njt consult him, not us.

that is all you needed to say BUT what route changes did I mention in this thread? The 317 thing was random and err just me being curious but I guess being a rural linker keeps it effective.

Archived