7036, O7 3G with ads

aemoreira81

They cant put ads on the lfs on the sides , only the back . The sides are too small . But no buses are supposed to have ads yet because they are test buses , no lfs with ads , no orions with ads , xcelsiors or prevosts . the xcelsiors have ads in the back the sleepys ad same with the orions and lfs .

They cant put ads on the lfs on the sides , only the back . The sides are too small . But no buses are supposed to have ads yet because they are test buses , no lfs with ads , no orions with ads , xcelsiors or prevosts . the xcelsiors have ads in the back the sleepys ad same with the orions and lfs .

Staten Island Prevosts have ads on them already for MTA bustime..

and I do copy that with the LFS.

If that's the case, then why are ads popping up on the 3G's and even some Xcelsiors?

If that's the case, then why are ads popping up on the 3G's and even some Xcelsiors?

Queens Xcelsiors/3G's have front ads

UP's Xcelsiors/3G's Front, rear

Staten Island prevosts: Side ads

Spotted following buses in Manhattan with ads: 2420,2421, 2424, 2444, 2446, 2433, and also there are pics on the forum board that there are ads..

How is that possible with the lfs if our LFSA 1280-1289 have side and back ads? One is an artic and one is a rigid but it should be the same dimensions?

The sides are not too small, at least not the driver side. At the least they'll have ads on the back and driver side, if you've seen the half ads they put on D60s, you know they can fit them on LFSes.

And well, that's kinda odd that they're not sposed to have ads when so many do -- Prevosts, LFSes, Xcelsiors, and O7s all have ads so I don't really know about that...

Case being in point.. I spotted UP 8038 with a back ad of sleepy's yesterday in Brooklyn. and I do agree that there should be ads on the driver's side of LFS.

The sides are not too small, at least not the driver side. At the least they'll have ads on the back and driver side, if you've seen the half ads they put on D60s, you know they can fit them on LFSes.

And well, that's kinda odd that they're not sposed to have ads when so many do -- Prevosts, LFSes, Xcelsiors, and O7s all have ads so I don't really know about that...

I know they can fit but a part of it will be on the glass its the side body , and they are test buses they arent supposed to have ads .

How is that possible with the lfs if our LFSA 1280-1289 have side and back ads? One is an artic and one is a rigid but it should be the same dimensions?

Thats because those passed the test i think , if they pass then they can put ads but if they dont pass then they arent supposed to be on there .

Queens Xcelsiors/3G's have front ads

UP's Xcelsiors/3G's Front, rear

Staten Island prevosts: Side ads

Spotted following buses in Manhattan with ads: 2420,2421, 2424, 2444, 2446, 2433, and also there are pics on the forum board that there are ads..

Yup , and ulmer park's xcelsiors dont have ads in the front anymore only the back and its the sleepys ad . and staten island put the mta bus time ads on the prevosts because this month they will use bus time over there which means gps on prevosts and the orions and xcelsiors same for brooklyn sometime this year so it just made bus fanning even more easier .

What? No. The MTA bought those buses, you're thinking of demo buses. MTA buys 90 buses, you can be sure they're keeping them and putting ads to make a little money off them.

Alright look , the lfs that they ordered , the prevost , xcelsiors and orions . Those are test buses they are just gonna test the buses that belong to the depots . Ads are not supposed to be on these buses but the guys who put ads on the buses they do it anyway . This is what i was told by a friend of mine , and I spoke to someone else about it . No ads are to be placed on the xcelsiors , orions , prevost nor lfs yet . Any other city bus " Yes , but the ones that just came in " No .

Alright look , the lfs that they ordered , the prevost , xcelsiors and orions . Those are test buses they are just gonna test the buses that belong to the depots . Ads are not supposed to be on these buses but the guys who put ads on the buses they do it anyway . This is what i was told by a friend of mine , and I spoke to someone else about it . No ads are to be placed on the xcelsiors , orions , prevost nor lfs yet . Any other city bus " Yes , but the ones that just came in " No .

As I'm reading this. What you are saying makes COMPLETELY, and ABSOLUTELY NOOOOO SENSE. YOU MEAN TO TELL ME THAT MTA ORDERS 90 BUSES, AND THEY CAN'T PUT ADS ON THOSE NEW BUSES.. (I'm not buying that).

Those buses are brought PERIOD.. Those buses passed their initial evaluation period for them to be delivered.

PS: Rear wraps are making a comeback sometime later this year. MTA need to make advertising $$$.

The LFS rigids have JUST ENOUGH room for door-side ads in the King version (the sides can also fit Kings, but Super Kings). King-size ads are the regular side bus ads; Super Kings are the long ones.

The C40LFs should have some side ads, but have none (they cannot fit front or rear ads).

Remember that the LFS artic has the same forward wheelbase as the LFS rigid - 22 feet (it is then 22 feet 9 inches to the back).

The LFS rigids have JUST ENOUGH room for door-side ads in the King version (the sides can also fit Kings, but Super Kings). King-size ads are the regular side bus ads; Super Kings are the long ones.

The C40LFs should have some side ads, but have none (they cannot fit front or rear ads).

Remember that the LFS artic has the same forward wheelbase as the LFS rigid - 22 feet (it is then 22 feet 9 inches to the back).

With the dimensions that you are explaining the LFS rigid 80xx buses can have ads.

The current rigids at Gleason don't make any sense to me that they can't have rear ads or even wraps.:tdown:

That might go for the same as the prevosts at Yukon and Ulmer Park. (No Rear ads)

As I'm reading this. What you are saying makes COMPLETELY, and ABSOLUTELY NOOOOO SENSE. YOU MEAN TO TELL ME THAT MTA ORDERS 90 BUSES, AND THEY CAN'T PUT ADS ON THOSE NEW BUSES.. (I'm not buying that).

Those buses are brought PERIOD.. Those buses passed their initial evaluation period for them to be delivered.

PS: Rear wraps are making a comeback sometime later this year. MTA need to make advertising $$$.

Well this is what i was told by a manager , no ads are to be put on these buses that came in . Well they're not supposed to be on the buses at all , but the guys who put ads on the buses they dont know any better so they use a note pad and write down the bus #'s that they put ads inside and outside . But they put ads on it anyways it is what it is , I was just told this by a friend this weekend .

Well this is what i was told by a manager , no ads are to be put on these buses that came in . Well they're not supposed to be on the buses at all , but the guys who put ads on the buses they dont know any better so they use a note pad and write down the bus #'s that they put ads inside and outside . But they put ads on it anyways it is what it is , I was just told this by a friend this weekend .

LOL... Ever hear of the song "Communication Breakdown"?

What we got here is.... failure to communicate... Famous line taken from Civil War by Guns N' Roses...

So these guys are "Dazed and confused"... :cool:

Dazed And Confused-Led Zeppelin - YouTube

....Got an excuse to play to post two killer Led Zeppelin tracks. :cool:

Archived