NICE Bus Riddles

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Don't make me list the reasons as to why I came up with it. In the future, please don't be so vauge.

Please, just give some hints or more information or something. Don't become a person with one or few word posts everywhere.

I just gave a hint and no it's not the n6. The hint is that the route serves hubs on both ends. Both hubs are LIRR Stations.

The N80/81? The only reason I say that is because if you look at it on the map, to me, it kinda looks like a prostitute?

No, the route isn't a twin route. Keep guessing.

Brett, you are referring to me or Q23? I actually consider myself to be very elaborate. If I was anymore, my responses would take up 3/4ths of the damn thread.

lol, I was referring to Q23.

I just gave a hint and no it's not the n6. The hint is that the route serves hubs on both ends. Both hubs are LIRR Stations.

No, the route isn't a twin route. Keep guessing.

Hmm, between two LIRR stations that are hubs and has to do with a "prostitute." I got nothing, I give up. Have everyone else keep guessing because I don't see the connection. Alright, cool, thanks, bye.

Your warm, go East.

Well, the only other routes I can think of that go between two LIRR stations (and not subway stations or anything like that) are the N19, N36, N40/41, N54/55, and N72. The N20 doesn't serve Flushing LIRR, and the N50 doesn't terminate at the actual Bellmore station.

In any case, I'm guessing the N72, because it's the only one that really runs as part of a series.

Well, the only other routes I can think of that go between two LIRR stations (and not subway stations or anything like that) are the N19, N36, N40/41, N54/55, and N72. The N20 doesn't serve Flushing LIRR, and the N50 doesn't terminate at the actual Bellmore station.

In any case, I'm guessing the N72, because it's the only one that really runs as part of a series.

Nonono. This line though intersects the n72 at one point.

Hint Six: It connects to the two same bus routes at its two hubs. One of them at its other bus hub goes its own way.

I believe it the n51(goes to roosevelt mall being last # and Merrick sta

The n50 doesn't go to RF either. It has to be in consecutive order. Hint: 4 routes serve this area, with the last one being the prosititute.

The answer is the n17. Interlines on every trip and goes wherever. The n17 serves Rockville

Consecutive: n14, n15, n16, n17

Meets with the n15 and n16 in Hempstead and n72.

Anyone can go.

How is that like a prostitute's job? I don't see the connection.

sleeping around and swapping partners that is how N17's interlining can be compared to a prostitute.

I run along a deathtrap come in 3 flavors 2 of them link to the most heavily used LIRR line if one of my flavors is used correctly one can say that 1 bus and 1 train is all you need to commute from suffolk to nassau name my flavors man.

• 4 weeks later...

Ill go. Start in Riverhead, take the longest bus route to its last stop. Take the bus in its series at its last stop. Take the only route to Industrial Nassau, via a connection to its successor past this major point. Then take the bus to nature, and take this bus to an area very badly damaged. What route do you end on

(+1 rep to whoever can name all points and destinations on the riddle).

Archived