NICE Bus Riddles

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Since no one posted. I will post mines.

These buses operate on a NYS Route that is less heavier used then the other services along the other state route nearby which has less services. 75% of the service along the first corridor meet the other buses from the other corridor.

Name the services along Corridor 1 first

Then Name name the services along corridor two.

These buses operate on a NYS Route that is less heavier used then the other services along the other state route nearby which has less services. 75% of the service along the first corridor meet the other buses from the other corridor.

Is Corridor 1 the N6 and Corridor 2 the N70, 71, 72 ?

Corridor 1: N22,N22A,N22L. Route: NY25A

Corridor 2: N20,N21. Route: NY25B

All N22A's end at Roosevelt Field which could be about 25% of service.

• 2 weeks later...
I am bus that terminates at train station and mall.

I skip class at University, but learned to navigate in other campus.

I have memory of that incident with #1804 incident.

What bus am I?

N43

I have another one.

I am bus that goes shopping.

On April 8th, I will join other route that goes to shopping with me, will be my twin.

Which means my former street will only have one bus running, which means my friends who boards me at that stops will no longer have direct access.

I have another one.

I am bus that goes shopping.

On April 8th, I will join other route that goes to shopping with me, will be my twin.

Which means my former street will only have one bus running, which means my friends who boards me at that stops will no longer have direct access.

Easy. The n2/n8. I pass.

I'll try one:

You may not know this from looking at a map, but I carry a good amount of passengers. I serve my customers well since I connect a few hospitals, several LIRR Stations and many bus lines. Which route am I?

The answer was the n25

Actually, you could kind of tell that it gets good ridership. New Hyde Park Road is a major street, and it goes all the way north-souh, connecting with several LIRR stations. Plus, it doesn't really duplicate anything (except the N26 during rush hours), so it has its ridership base all to itself.

It's out with the old, and in with the new. NICE representative bus route will get f**ked up by another.

Who are they

N6L and N6X.

Pass if it's right.

N23 & N27?

Correct. Pass or Go?

Actually, you could kind of tell that it gets good ridership. New Hyde Park Road is a major street, and it goes all the way north-souh, connecting with several LIRR stations. Plus, it doesn't really duplicate anything (except the N26 during rush hours), so it has its ridership base all to itself.

N6 is incorrect.

N6L and N6X.

Pass if it's right.

Incorrect

Archived