NICE Bus Riddles

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I do not operate into Queens

I do not operate into Suffolk

I do not operate all 7 days of the week.

I operate weekdays

I pass by 2 bus terminals

I terminate at the bus terminal that all busses except for one to not operate weekends

Who am I?

Decipher the riddle correctly and you will get your turn.

I operate weekdays

I terminate at the bus terminal that all busses except for one to not operate weekends

Who am I?

N16?

(pass if so)

I operate weekdays

Who am I?

When you say "I operate weekdays" do you mean "Weekdays only"? OR can it operate weekdays and Saturdays?

In any case, my answer is the N46. Pass.

Since 24-hours expire.

I have another one.

I am targeted bus, and I may not surive on Old Country Rd, but I still serve train station and shopping mall in neighborhood county. At Shopping Mall, I sucked out transfer from two different companies and Suffolk. My sister might not run off-peak hours. Our Old Country Rd service might be replaced by other bus route. What buses we are?

Since 24-hours expire.

I have another one.

I am targeted bus, and I may not surive on Old Country Rd, but I still serve train station and shopping mall in neighborhood county. At Shopping Mall, I sucked out transfer from two different companies and Suffolk. My sister might not run off-peak hours. Our Old Country Rd service might be replaced by other bus route. What buses we are?

Easy. N78/N79

Who cares about me. All you guys talk about is all the inter-county routes execpt for us. If you do talk about us, you are planning how to get rid of us. Disgrace to you people. A lot of people use our routing. 5 PEOPLE AN HOUR USE THE SERVICES SO STOP TRYING TO GET RID OF US:cry:!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(Written from the NICE Bus Route Perspective)

who cares about me. All you guys talk about is all the inter-county routes execpt for us. If you do talk about us, you are planning how to get rid of us. Disgrace to you people. A lot of people use our routing. 5 people an hour use the services so stop trying to get rid of us:cry:!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(written from the nice bus route perspective)

n80/n81?

At the meeting in Great Neck, I asked Veolia why they didn't make any changes to the N80/81 and they said they "ran into problems when trying to make changes." I did not ask any further questions on the N80/81, but I'm sure we can infer what these "problems" are.

At the meeting in Great Neck, I asked Veolia why they didn't make any changes to the N80/81 and they said they "ran into problems when trying to make changes." I did not ask any further questions on the N80/81, but I'm sure we can infer what these "problems" are.

Ah, I see. Maybe the MTA threatening to cancel The N80/N81 irritated any "problems" and pushed them over the edge. Did you get any info on the N26? one issue with the N6 Express is that many riders like to get off the subway at 169th street to catch the bus. I remember when LIB had the 2 locals, where one went to the bus terminal and one ended at 179th street. The ones from 179th street were usually light.

Nicknamed the flyer-

gone because no one rode me.

Guess they preferred the LIRR

N91 (AKA, the JFK Flyer).

I actually have a Queens bus map that has the "JFK Flyer". It ran alongside the N4 (though it didn't show the eastern terminal. Was it Hempstead? Or did it go to Freeport like the N4?)

N91 (AKA, the JFK Flyer).

I actually have a Queens bus map that has the "JFK Flyer". It ran alongside the N4 (though it didn't show the eastern terminal. Was it Hempstead? Or did it go to Freeport like the N4?)

Correct, correct!

Yes, i have that map, the 91 was mysteriously in the Lynbrook inset in red. Its eastern terminal was Hempstead, that is correct too.

Archived