NICE Bus Riddles

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...

I was a beach bus, running from a mall to a beach and a railroad station when I didn't go to the Beach. Now that I no longer go to the beach, I ran at first between mall and a Railroad Station, Now, I run between 2 malls. However, another bus was extended to the Railroaf Station. I wasn't reverted.

I was a beach bus, running from a mall to a beach and a railroad station when I didn't go to the Beach. Now that I no longer go to the beach, I ran at first between mall and a Railroad Station, Now, I run between 2 malls. However, another bus was extended to the Railroaf Station. I wasn't reverted.

N15?

The JB24.

JB74?

N43?

Wrong, because the n15 was never extended anywhere, and the n15 still goes to the beach

Wrong, since it currently serves two railroad stations at it's terminal, not two malls

The N43 serves the Source Mall and Roosevelt Field ;)

Only a school tripper, both of us went from the south up. We both missed major transit centers to go to schools intead. What were the two routes, and what two transit centers did they miss?

Only a school tripper, both of us went from the south up. We both missed major transit centers to go to schools intead. What were the two routes, and what two transit centers did they miss?

The N65 (Uniondale - East Rockaway) and the N66 (Mineola - East Rockaway). The N65 did not serve Hempstead Transit Center and the the N66 did not serve Mineola Intermodal Center

• 8 months later...

Well he passed lol. I am a prosititute. That's all Im gonna say (think of it in different terms)!

Well, we're supposed to guess a route. So, after reading that statement, I suppose you're thinking of a route that either runs empty (is nice and thin) or a route that is hot and either gets a lot of people, or literally runs in hot weather. That said, my first guess is going to be the N88. 

Well, we're supposed to guess a route. So, after reading that statement, I suppose you're thinking of a route that either runs empty (is nice and thin) or a route that is hot and either gets a lot of people, or literally runs in hot weather. That said, my first guess is going to be the N88.

Doesn't have to deal with ridership or time period it travels. It has to do with two things, which both of them will obvious if I say them.

Yes it was incorrect. You have one more chance

New Revised rules

One riddle at a time

Riddles can take up to 48 hours to guess. After 48 hours, there won't be any guesses, and a new riddle can't be posted until the person who orginally started the riddle posts the answer and reason.

Yes it was incorrect. You have one more chance

New Revised rules

One riddle at a time

Riddles can take up to 48 hours to guess. After 48 hours, there won't be any guesses, and a new riddle can't be posted until the person who orginally started the riddle posts the answer and reason.

If nobody else is going to answer, I'm going to keep answering. It seems like nobody else wants to keep this thread alive, so I don't like the limited number of chances rule. It's all about who gets it right first anyway.

Also, I don't have another guess. Your clue is so broad that its hard to pinpoint a route on it.

If nobody else is going to answer, I'm going to keep answering. It seems like nobody else wants to keep this thread alive, so I don't like the limited number of chances rule. It's all about who gets it right first anyway.

Also, I don't have another guess. Your clue is so broad that its hard to pinpoint a route on it.

The route serves two bus hubs.

Archived