Random Thoughts Thread - Nassau Inter-County Express (NICE)

User

I don't believe you at all. Never rode a NICE bus?

And these are fairly new buses too! What about the V CNGs?

No I haven't, I would like to though.

I've seen the videos that Pinepower LI post on his youtube. Some are not pretty. I really hope some of this money for FY 2015 goes to maintenance and service improvements. 

smh.

R62CNG / 2003OrionVIICNG / jgood6195 / Chargerdoge9 / 1995 Orion V CNG who ever you are.

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Fixed that.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

So, which one is it...

Which side do you want me to believe?
____________________________________________________________________________________________

I have to say, funny shit goes down in this section sometimes.

You can only repeat "NICE is utter shit" so many times before it gets boring.

Go back to Subcrap Gold_12th and say hello to Terrapin Station for me.

Why don't you go back to Subcrap, R62CNG / 2003OrionVIICNG / jgood6195 / Chargerdoge9 / 1995 Orion V CNG? and Why don't you start riding NICE buses and not relied on Pinepower Youtube videos?

Oh come on.R62CNG / 2003OrionVIICNG / jgood6195 / Chargerdoge9 / 1995 Orion V CNG. Lots of people remember you with your total meltdowns.

So, you try to ride NICE buses first time.

Do you really have to write all that? And you used to call me a troll. People like who? I dare you to got to subchat and ask anyone if they know who R62CNG is.... -_-

Edited by 1995 Orion V CNG

I got on n20, n50 to Walmart Employee Protest, then stop &Shop shopping, then good time with n49 to n41 to FUR Protest, stay for hour, then good timing with n40, then n23 with B/O friend, went to Pt. Washington Library to make 40 copies of MTA Fare Hike for NICE Bus Riders, then dance on crosswalk on walk signal while waiting for my friend n23, then lunch at pizza, n41 to HTC, n35 to Roosevelt Field Mall, Apple, Macy's, then followed by n22X to Q44, checked on n4/4x. After last 6:40 n4X left, I hit the (E) to Roosevelt, Q70 to Terminal C-LGA, then M60 SBS to CTB, then spend about three hours until 20:54, doing volunteering for SBS, then took Q72 home.