Hunterxp1

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I dont wanna sound cocky thats all.

Youre right about that too.

How was that gonna make u sound cocky?

U mean the second group of ppl

What 2nd group of ppl? I was just responding to troop post. He said that mta don't send out letters to put ppl on hold.

Everyone didnt get a letter....were the first group of ppl. My boy got his letter.....the other day

I know everyone didn't get a letter. Only like the fist 500 ppl had got a letter. Ya boy just got a letter to go take a drug test? Wats his list #?

What's up fella's I'm not on hold thank god I was just to dam tired today. I got in last night at 1130pm to wake up at 5am to be at livingston early enough so I wont be there all day and also find a park.

DEC 2 BABY ZEREGA AVE, BX

Everything went well with the medical today I got sworn in,Igot my pass number and empolyee number. You will take your finger prints and your picture for your pass which you will receive the first day of training. I might just take the train and bus now here and there just because of the privileged to flash the pass you know. You will receive a code of ethics blue and white book,new employee information packet,and a thick blue book of the rules and regulation. You will get a bunch of papers to take with you to zerega on the first day for the union and benefits. Thats pretty much it I got there at 615 and was finish at 130. You guys have any question shoot.

What's up fella's I'm not on hold thank god I was just to dam tired today. I got in last night at 1130pm to wake up at 5am to be at livingston early enough so I wont be there all day and also find a park.

DEC 2 BABY ZEREGA AVE, BX

Everything went well with the medical today I got sworn in,Igot my pass number and empolyee number. You will take your finger prints and your picture for your pass which you will receive the first day of training. I might just take the train and bus now here and there just because of the privileged to flash the pass you know. You will receive a code of ethics blue and white book,new employee information packet,and a thick blue book of the rules and regulation. You will get a bunch of papers to take with you to zerega on the first day for the union and benefits. Thats pretty much it I got there at 615 and was finish at 130. You guys have any question shoot.

As much crap as u talk....lol

CONGRATS

How did the swearing in process go?

As much crap as u talk....lol

CONGRATS

How did the swearing in process go?

Thanks man

lol  You love giving me hard time but  its all good. But the swearing in isnt really much when you finish all your paper work with the interviewer she have you stand up, hold up your right hand and read the statement from a piece of paper. After that you take your pics for the pass.

Thanks man

lol You love giving me hard time but its all good. But the swearing in isnt really much when you finish all your paper work with the interviewer she have you stand up, hold up your right hand and read the statement from a piece of paper. After that you take your pics for the pass.

No doubt man

Yea of course. I gotta have my fun.

So u have your pass? Or u get it 1st day at zerega?

No doubt man

Yea of course. I gotta have my fun.

So u have your pass? Or u get it 1st day at zerega?

Naw they give it to you on the first day at zerega. They will also give you a paper saying not to drive and take public transportation because there is no parking but thats B S its a residentual area over there so you will find a park.

Thanks for the updates everyone...love this forum. Im waiting patiently and a bit nervous as well...esp. since I work for transit already and have been put thru the ringer for a few other positions perviously.

Naw they give it to you on the first day at zerega. They will also give you a paper saying not to drive and take public transportation because there is no parking but thats B S its a residentual area over there so you will find a park.

Na bro. Take the q44 toward bx zoo to zerega ave...u get off in front of a storage place. Much better off.

Parking is bad. Its all industrial. I been there many times looking at 1894 and 191.

Pioneer school buses is across the street

Na bro. Take the q44 toward bx zoo to zerega ave...u get off in front of a storage place. Much better off.

Parking is bad. Its all industrial. I been there many times looking at 1894 and 191.

The walk far if u get off the 6 train at Zerega?

I hear you but if I have to go to like midtown manhattan I'm driving my car spoil me.

Thanks for the updates everyone...love this forum. Im waiting patiently and a bit nervous as well...esp. since I work for transit already and have been put thru the ringer for a few other positions perviously.

There was a guy today who also work for transit he was a station cleaner you know the guys with the high pressure water,he was taking his medical for bus op the process was a little smoother for him since he was already in transit

Zerega Ave 6 train stop to ZMF is 21 min walk (according to google)

Thats what I'm saying if i drive I'm only 10 min away if even that

I hear you but if I have to go to like midtown manhattan I'm driving my car spoil me.

Lol. Well I guess I luck out

Zerega Ave stop on Q44 is only 5 stops and the Q44 pics up less than 1 block from my house

There was a guy today who also work for transit he was a station cleaner you know the guys with the high pressure water,he was taking his medical for bus op the process was a little smoother for him since he was already in transit

I thought they made good $

Lol. Well I guess I luck out

Zerega Ave stop on Q44 is only 5 stops and the Q44 pics up less than 1 block from my house

I thought they made good $

He said he at top pay been with them for six years but bus op top pay is more$$$

Yeah I saw that too. Was wondering if anyone has done that walk before....that bus runs along Zerega?

Yessir Q44. My favorite line of all the routes

He said he at top pay been with them for six years but bus op top pay is more$$$

Thats true. But if I was him...I would stay as what he was....thats me thou

Yessir Q44. My favorite line of all the routes

Thats true. But if I was him...I would stay as what he was....thats me thou

I will drive the first day and see how it is, otherwise I gotta do that walk hope the Q44 is passing by when I get off the train.

Archived