Bus Operator Exam 2613 Questions

Hunterxp1

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yessir Q44. My favorite line of all the routes

Thats true. But if I was him...I would stay as what he was....thats me thou

You know what as Bus op's they have a lot of OT that other positions dont have I know a conductor he used to kill the OT and then it stopped. Some drivers make six digits.

I will drive the first day and see how it is, otherwise I gotta do that walk hope the Q44 is passing by when I get off the train.

Shouldnt have a problem.

Headway on Q44 is 2-3 minutes

You know what as Bus op's they have a lot of OT that other positions dont have I know a conductor he used to kill the OT and then it stopped. Some drivers make six digits.

Yes sir.

I kno a 2 yr rookie making 97k a year

And another senior been breaking 100k for 6 yrs straight to present day

Yooooo DEE77. I forgot to ask

What are u gunna wear....

What did they tell u to wear to Zerega?

Shoes-medium type work shoes, with black laces no slipper type shoes

pants- long dark blue only

shirts-button down with collar light blue long sleeve since its after sept 15 with a solid dark blue or black tie

Thats straight from the list

Yes sir.

I kno a 2 yr rookie making 97k a year

And another senior been breaking 100k for 6 yrs straight to present day

Imagine that getting paid 100k for something you love to do.

I think top pay for those guys is like 19 and change an hour

Top pay for a cta (cleaner) is 25ish...mobile wash gets a 1.00 or 2 more as a differential...so the move to buses is a slight come up overall financially...

shirts-button down with collar light blue long sleeve since its after sept 15 with a solid dark blue or black tie

DEE77 Congratulations!

Very happy and proud of you! Just go do your thing and you will pass for sure.

Couple of things, would you happen to know if there is another class after that, like Dec. 16?

And if you had to guess, when would people over 300 list number get called?

Thanks man, and congrats again!

What's up fella's I'm not on hold thank god I was just to dam tired today. I got in last night at 1130pm to wake up at 5am to be at livingston early enough so I wont be there all day and also find a park.

DEC 2 BABY ZEREGA AVE, BX

Everything went well with the medical today I got sworn in,Igot my pass number and empolyee number. You will take your finger prints and your picture for your pass which you will receive the first day of training. I might just take the train and bus now here and there just because of the privileged to flash the pass you know. You will receive a code of ethics blue and white book,new employee information packet,and a thick blue book of the rules and regulation. You will get a bunch of papers to take with you to zerega on the first day for the union and benefits. Thats pretty much it I got there at 615 and was finish at 130. You guys have any question shoot.

Finally somebody from this forum made the class. Hopefully u let us know how each day of ya training goes. Good luck.

2 of my boys

#1631 and #626

they jus got the letter with they list # and score.

Thats it

I'm not talking about that letter. I'm talking about the pre employment letter that telling u to go dims to 180 Livingston to take a drug test.

Yo Dee77. good looks on the info if were at the same depot one day, I owe u that cup of coffee (and mayb a donut lol)

Hell yea. 100k. Sign me up. Ill deal wit the public for that. They can b fun sometimes.

LOL cool! But me, being the genius that I am, I threw out my answer key, because I got a 77.5...or so I thought. Turned out the answers on the mta site were not all correct, thus I has no clue what my score was, but I knew it was higher because I was surprised I got only a 77.5. Well got the pre-employment letter, that's when I knew I got a good score, and today found out it was 86.25. Just goes to show you, never throw anything out! Now, just waiting for the call...God willing, we get the call soon.

Its really not THAT important right now, but my Answer Sheet, comparing their website and now this letter - ALL were showing same 86.25%.So I knew from the beginning what my score was. THATS WHY I was surprised when a LOT of ppl told me they never used it.

USE IT next time, please!

What's up fella's I'm not on hold thank god I was just to dam tired today. I got in last night at 1130pm to wake up at 5am to be at livingston early enough so I wont be there all day and also find a park.

DEC 2 BABY ZEREGA AVE, BX

Everything went well with the medical today I got sworn in,Igot my pass number and empolyee number. You will take your finger prints and your picture for your pass which you will receive the first day of training. I might just take the train and bus now here and there just because of the privileged to flash the pass you know. You will receive a code of ethics blue and white book,new employee information packet,and a thick blue book of the rules and regulation. You will get a bunch of papers to take with you to zerega on the first day for the union and benefits. Thats pretty much it I got there at 615 and was finish at 130. You guys have any question shoot.

Congrats, DEE!!!

1.What number on Zerega Ave?

2.Are there parking available inside the depot?

3.Anywhere?

4.What Vision test includes?

Thank you in advance AND Congrats Again!

DEE77 Congratulations!

Very happy and proud of you! Just go do your thing and you will pass for sure.

Couple of things, would you happen to know if there is another class after that, like Dec. 16?

And if you had to guess, when would people over 300 list number get called?

Thanks man, and congrats again!

Thanks stylus,to be honest I'm not sure about any other classes they focussing on that Dec2 class right now but when I start training I can let you guys know how people are in the class so you can have an idea of how many people they hire at any given time. And once i can tell you that you will have a better idea of when they will reach your list number

Finally somebody from this forum made the class. Hopefully u let us know how each day of ya training goes. Good luck.

Thanks dre I will let everyone what to expect in training

Yo Dee77. good looks on the info if were at the same depot one day, I owe u that cup of coffee (and mayb a donut lol)

Hell yea. 100k. Sign me up. Ill deal wit the public for that. They can b fun sometimes.

I want a dozen of donuts from you haha  But everything goes well I would choose the gunhill depot in the bronx

Congrats, DEE!!!

1.What number on Zerega Ave?

2.Are there parking available inside the depot?

3.Anywhere?

4.What Vision test includes?

Thank you in advance AND Congrats Again

Thanks singuy

750 zerega ave

You would have to find your own park on the street not in the training facility but read on other thread's if you get there early you can find a park. now you have the address google map it and check out the surroundings

The vision test is looking into a vision machine and they ask you to identify shapes and other things nothing serious they test you with your glasses on then they test you with them off. They also test your peripheral vision.

Thanks stylus,to be honest I'm not sure about any other classes they focussing on that Dec2 class right now but when I start training I can let you guys know how people are in the class so you can have an idea of how many people they hire at any given time. And once i can tell you that you will have a better idea of when they will reach your list number

Thanks dre I will let everyone what to expect in training

I want a dozen of donuts from you haha But everything goes well I would choose the gunhill depot in the bronx

Lol. DD coming your way.

Btw isnt ggunhill part of MaBSTOA? Ur allowed to pick into

Archived