Bus Operator Exam 2613 Questions

Hunterxp1

I have a question...with the upcoming holiday season, do you think they are going to have a class from December 23rd to January 3rd? This may be the case since they desperately need bus operators. If that is the case, then when are they going to make up the days lost for Christmas and New Years?

I would think there is a class dec 2 then 2 weeks later and break thru the holidays

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have a question...with the upcoming holiday season, do you think they are going to have a class from December 23rd to January 3rd? This may be the case since they desperately need bus operators. If that is the case, then when are they going to make up the days lost for Christmas and New Years?

the 2nd class would be for the 16th to the 30th. U skipped a week.

Or just a Dec 2 class then a break til after the holidays

Yeah Every 2 weeks is a class so the next one would be December 16, but off on christmas

That's wat I was guessing too. They not gonna waste waste two weeks cuz of the holidays cuz the transit system runs on holidays too.

That's wat I was guessing too. They not gonna waste waste two weeks cuz of the holidays cuz the transit system runs on holidays too.

Sheet.....call me. Ill work thanksgiving. Xmas eve. xmas day. New yrs eve. and news yrs day.....aint got t

nothing to do those days anyway

Hey Fuoco,

Congrats, man, & Good Luck!

HELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I received the call today for the medical around 3:30pm the lady told me to come in on nov19 and we will be processing for the dec2 class. So happy right now cant beleive it.I took the drug test on friday nov8. To give a little idea my list number is in between 50-60 not really into giving my correct list number on a public forum its too personal. But troop you was on the money about early dec how the hell did you know that. but anyway she called from a 347 number so please keep those cellies close by. Well fella's stay on point cause now we know they are officially hiring off our exam.  I wish everyone on here get the call we all deserve it and good luck to all.

Fuoco good luck

Thanks guys. Right back at you DEE if all goes according to plan we'll be classmates. I had the same reaction to the news but I was at work so I had to scream it in my head lol

I'll update after the medical tomorrow.

Thanks guys. Right back at you DEE if all goes according to plan we'll be classmates. I had the same reaction to the news but I was at work so I had to scream it in my head lol

I'll update after the medical tomorrow.

Hey congrats Fuoco! Wish you all the best! I'm just praying to God and hoping I get the call, I don't think they reached my number yet I'm in the 320s . Well if not the Dec 2 class then God willing the next class which should be Dec 16. Do let us know how the medical goes!

Nice to meet you Mel my name is DEE77 lol

I'm in the top 40.

Gotcha!

So, who is between 40 and 60 AND went to 180 on 4th got call this week. AND those who in 300s like myself (369) and have been there on 8-12th will be called roughly next week. Approx. TH-FR.

I haven't received my list # yet... What should I do ?

What you can do is call (212) 669 1357, press 2 to inquire about a certain exam, enter your social security number, followed by 2613 (follow the prompts) and you will get your list number (out of 3,621) and adjusted final score.

Other than that - just be patient.

Gotcha!

So, who is between 40 and 60 AND went to 180 on 4th got call this week. AND those who in 300s like myself (369) and have been there on 8-12th will be called roughly next week. Approx. TH-FR.

Today is Sunday, November 17th. Thursday of next week (November 28th) is Thanksgiving. I do not think Human Resources will be in that day. 

What you can do is call (212) 669 1357, press 2 to inquire about a certain exam, enter your social security number, followed by 2613 (follow the prompts) and you will get your list number (out of 3,621) and adjusted final score.

Today is Sunday, November 17th. Thursday of next week (November 28th) is Thanksgiving. I do not think Human Resources will be in that day.

I'll definitely give that # a call... Good looks bro

I think he meant this thur & fri that's coming up. I know he's not expecting to get a call on thanksgiving.

Archived