Foxie's Metro-North Photos 2012

• 1 month later...

Love that M8 side by side photo. Awesome photos!

Thanks! Those M8s are becoming a lot more common than I remember, I don't often go to GCT to look around, I happened to be there for an Electric Railway Association behind the scenes tour and I snapped some photos down there after the tour was done. I STRONGLY suggest all railfans to get your M2 photos in NOW before they become too rare. its $14 from GCT to New Rochelle for example, and its cheaper if you go from Fordham Road or just use Bee Line to get up there. Im sure you younger kids on here from the city can scrounge up enough allowance money to take a ride on these classic commuter rail cars before they are gone.

Thanks! Those M8s are becoming a lot more common than I remember, I don't often go to GCT to look around, I happened to be there for an Electric Railway Association behind the scenes tour and I snapped some photos down there after the tour was done. I STRONGLY suggest all railfans to get your M2 photos in NOW before they become too rare. its $14 from GCT to New Rochelle for example, and its cheaper if you go from Fordham Road or just use Bee Line to get up there. Im sure you younger kids on here from the city can scrounge up enough allowance money to take a ride on these classic commuter rail cars before they are gone.

Since when? A peak ticket to white plains is $10.50 I never paid that much to go to new rochelle that is more expensive than a stamford ticket?

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Seems like you trip was a success, nice shots.

Thankies, and yes it was quite a success. Everything I set out to photograph I got a photo of and then some. If I were to nitpick, I would say I would have hoped that one of the trips two and from Bridgeport had the older M2s but I guess its a sign of the times that the M8s are becoming more and more common.

Archived