More MTAB Bus Stops being converted to Guide-A-Ride newer Poles

Lennyj17

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

all the shelters are suppose to get maps until CEMUSA came to remove them and put trips and tips. They are so lazy that instead of replacing the shelter at 82 st and 37 av they simply removed it without a new shelter. unacceptable

all the shelters are suppose to get maps until CEMUSA came to remove them and put trips and tips. They are so lazy that instead of replacing the shelter at 82 st and 37 av they simply removed it without a new shelter. unacceptable

Same here the old black bus shelters at Kissena Blvd Queens College and Jewel Ave were removed a few months ago but were never replaced like most of them were.

• 2 weeks later...

They look like the NYCT ones before they were moved on to the lollipop signs in 2002-2005. So...

Q6,Q7,Q8,Q9,Q18,Q29,Q38,Q39,Q40,Q60,Q65, Q66, Q101,Q103 have schedules but no maps.

Q10,Q11,Q19,Q21,Q22,Q23,Q33,Q35,Q37,Q41,Q47,Q49,Q50,Q52,Q53,Q64,Q69,Q72, Q111, Q113, B100, B103 have both schedules and maps.

Q25, Q34, Q67, Q102, Q104, Q110, Q112 still no maps or schedules.

Can someone correct me if I'm wrong?

It is. Along with QM1, 2, 3, 6, 7, 8, 24 and 25.

No, the QM24/QM25 Eliot Section is all old signs, with the exception of 69 street and Eliot (Queens Bound Sign). Fresh Pond Road is where the lollipop signs are on the QM24/QM25

The QM1/5/6/7/8 still have old signs along some Union Tpke stops, so it isn't fully lollipop

The QM2 still has old signs in Queens.

No, the QM24/QM25 Eliot Section is all old signs, with the exception of 69 street and Eliot (Queens Bound Sign). Fresh Pond Road is where the lollipop signs are on the QM24/QM25

The QM1/5/6/7/8 still have old signs along some Union Tpke stops, so it isn't fully lollipop

The QM2 still has old signs in Queens.

What about Myrtle with the 24/25?

What about Myrtle with the 24/25?

Most of the time when an MTA bus route shares a stop with a NYCT route they would have the lollipop signs but there are some cases where the MTA Bus route has there own section either with the lollipop sign or with the old sign. I get angry when a old bus pole or sign gets knocked down and gets replaced with another old pole and bus sign.

Most of the time when an MTA bus route shares a stop with a NYCT route they would have the lollipop signs but there are some cases where the MTA Bus route has there own section either with the lollipop sign or with the old sign. I get angry when a old bus pole or sign gets knocked down and gets replaced with another old pole and bus sign.

Me too. This should have been in 2006, when the Bronx and Queens were the last to get them.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Archived