More MTAB Bus Stops being converted to Guide-A-Ride newer Poles

Lennyj17

• It would be better that they figure out the times before they just throw some up....does not take 29 minutes to get from LIrr to Jewel ave on the Q25.....put it like 20 min....better the bus to be late then have to stack em up at Jewel Ave and wait your time point!!!!

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • It would be better that they figure out the times before they just throw some up....does not take 29 minutes to get from LIrr to Jewel ave on the Q25.....put it like 20 min....better the bus to be late then have to stack em up at Jewel Ave and wait your time point!!!!

Yeah... MTA Bus moves a bit faster than transit (usually), let's keep it that way!

It costs to constantly update the schedules. I go by schedules online, so I don't use the ones at the stops. The schedules should only be used on routes with infrequent service.

I agree with you. Why in the world does the Q10 have them now and it runs very fast every 3-4 minutes. The Q112 runs on time is just that people have no idea when it comes. You can be waiting and your wondering isn't the bus suppose to be here. The Q25 and Q34 can use them because, sometimes on weekends and Weekdays there are some hours that it runs slow. Then again the only reason the MTA bus is getting them is because someone complained about it.

I agree with you. Why in the world does the Q10 have them now and it runs very fast every 3-4 minutes. The Q112 runs on time is just that people have no idea when it comes. You can be waiting and your wondering isn't the bus suppose to be here. The Q25 and Q34 can use them because, sometimes on weekends and Weekdays there are some hours that it runs slow. Then again the only reason the MTA bus is getting them is because someone complained about it.

Because there are times when it comes more infrequently. If you're putting it up for those times, you might as well put it up for rush hour as well.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived