Track Worker 3600 Hiring Process

TheBigLD
Message added by +Young+

Last know called # (322x)

The list for the next open-competitive track worker examination, Exam #8600, has been published.

Please see the Track Worker Exam #8600 topic for more information.

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My urine expired on Jan 7th.. So I suppose I will get another pre-employment packet in the mail with a date to reappear for urine again??

Sent using Tapatalk

Yep, you'll have to fill out your pre-employment packet all over again besides taking another drug test. It's 90 days for both, I had to do the pre-employment screening twice as well before i was hired.

Yep, you'll have to fill out your pre-employment packet all over again besides taking another drug test. It's 90 days for both, I had to do the pre-employment screening twice as well before i was hired.

I've been tracking your posting from awhile back and seems like I'm in a similar situation as you were and probably on the same timeline pattern aswell. When did you get your second letter for pre-employment?

Sent using Tapatalk

I've been tracking your posting from awhile back and seems like I'm in a similar situation as you were and probably on the same timeline pattern aswell. When did you get your second letter for pre-employment?

Sent using Tapatalk

First letter I received in Sept 2015, second letter I received towards the end of January 2016. February 8th 2016 I got the email for medical, and final processing ( still have it ) and I was sworn in Feb 10th 2016.

First letter I received in Sept 2015, second letter I received towards the end of January 2016. February 8th 2016 I got the email for medical, and final processing ( still have it ) and I was sworn in Feb 10th 2016.

Hoping to have that same result.. Thank you #111*

Sent using Tapatalk

Does anyone know if MTA gives rail passes for those of us who live outside NY?

Sent using Tapatalk

If you live outside of NYC, as in Long Island or Westchester counties they will give you a pass good for Long Island rail road or Metro North. You would have to fill out an application for one.

According to what I've seen in regards to the new contract a universal pass was won that would cover NYC Transit trains and busses as well as Metro North and Long Island rail road.

This is my first post just giving a update..first letter October for drug test. i just got my second letter for a drug test yesterday . I hope this helps. 10##

Nice to see things are moving along...#111* I went in Oct 7th for first urine.. Good luck

Sent using Tapatalk

I just finished my second drug test. There was lot of people there also taking second drug test. That took there first test in either October or November

What is the third # to your list #10?* leave the last number out please...

Sent using Tapatalk

Thanks you... That helps a lot.. Did they tell you too keep an.eye open for a call or mail for medical??..The next step

Sent using Tapatalk

So it looks like you and i are probably gonna be in the next round of letters and riello unfortunately we didnt get it this time around

Anyone with a clue ass too Track being fully staffed or the number of open spots from retirees...

Sent using Tapatalk

In my 12 years down here, ive never really heard of a number that is considered "fully staffed". People retire, leave track, get promoted, etc. It happens in dribs and drabs pretty much constantly.