Track Worker 3600 Hiring Process

TheBigLD
Message added by +Young+

Last know called # (322x)

The list for the next open-competitive track worker examination, Exam #8600, has been published.

Please see the Track Worker Exam #8600 topic for more information.

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can anyone post any updates about the new classes and last confirmed hire #?

Sent from my LG-D851 using Tapatalk

i called a few days ago it still #944. that was the last person to be sworn in.

• 3 weeks later...

Anyone else higher then 990's get a letter also??

Sent using Tapatalk

Going in for my third pre employment package on Wednesday. I'll keep you guys posted.

Your in the 990's correct?

Sent using Tapatalk

Edited by riello2u

No but im anxiously awaiting #10XX

Any update with you ?

Sent using Tapatalk

I just finished my second drug test. There was lot of people there also taking second drug test. That took there first test in either October or November

Any updates with you ??

Sent using Tapatalk

Based on your username, I believe your asking for a very specific reason. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using NYC Transit Forums mobile app

Why would you say that? My username is supposed to sound like a wolf's howl when pronounced. But lets not get off topic or else we'll be corrected.

Called in Monday and was told they are somewhere in the 990's and are close to the 1000's.

I'm in that number range, but haven't received anything yet. I'll keep ya'll posted.

I heard there was a class coming up in the next few weeks. 

Called in Monday and was told they are somewhere in the 990's and are close to the 1000's.

finally got in touch with them today they still say 944. what number did you call?

finally got in touch with them today they still say 944. what number did you call?

I called (347) 643-7221. Then probably hit 3 or 4, the one related to exam list numbers. They were going to transfer me over but a guy was kool enough to look into the system and give me that info. Says i should be on outstanding certification in another 6 months or so. Im #131X just to give you an idea.

I called (347) 643-7221. Then probably hit 3 or 4, the one related to exam list numbers. They were going to transfer me over but a guy was kool enough to look into the system and give me that info. Says i should be on outstanding certification in another 6 months or so. Im #131X just to give you an idea.

This is good news to all of us...thank you for sharing!!

Thanks riello2u so i called dcas 212-669-1357 and i am on outstanding certification. the list terminates on december 2018 for anyone that wants to know. Im hoping to hear something before spring is over. ill keep you all posted checking the mail everyday. List#107x