R46 (R) Via the (G) @ Metropolitan Avenue

RFC

This (R) came from Forest hills In Service to terminate at Bedford Nostrand Avenues and to turn around and head back to Forest Hills

That's what the conductor told me prior to the video when I was stuck on it this train for 1+ hours

This (R) came from Forest hills In Service to terminate at Bedford Nostrand Avenues and to turn around and head back to Forest Hills

That's what the conductor told me prior to the video when I was stuck on it this train for 1+ hours

You were stuck on a train for an hour and 1/2? where?

Between 36th Street Queens Plaza and Court Sq

They held us at Queens Plaza for 35 minutes then in a tunnel for about a hour or so

They sent a few (M) trains express because of the hold up of the train I was on.

The perfect day to be a railfan.

Fixed that for you.

I highly doubt the crews enjoy crap-storms like this, especially if it's their last run of the day.

I don't know about the driver but the Announcements sounded very cheerful anyways It sucked for everyone the catch was nice I was on my commute my camera comes with me everywhere because of things like this but The waiting for a while I'm sure all was upset and so on.

No one enjoys crap storms sometimes not even a railfanner...

Fixed that for you.

I highly doubt the crews enjoy crap-storms like this, especially if it's their last run of the day.

Meh. Guess so. It would bring a little ****e up from your normal routine. I would rather take a (D) down Culver Express than West End Local for sure, same with the (M) Queens Boulevard Express.

EDIT: I guess s p i c e is an inappropriate word.

Archived