Park Avenue South

Harry

Nice! What kind of camera is that??

Canon EOS 40D with a 24-70mm f/2.8L USM lens.

he mighta have just changed the light texture nto the brightest. nice pics BTW

I do shoot in RAW and then post process the images. I'm using a new CRW plugin that a friend of mine gave me that I'm not liking it too much. I will use the old plugin I'm used to from now on.

Nice! I should've known you were shooting RAW because those images look straight up out the program.

I shoot RAW but don't develop all the images since I'm still getting used to the program again and some pictures looked just fine right out the camera.

Nice! I should've known you were shooting RAW because those images look straight up out the program.

I shoot RAW but don't develop all the images since I'm still getting used to the program again and some pictures looked just fine right out the camera.

Shooting in RAW stops the camera from all processing of the image so they have to be put through some program to post process them. At least every camera I shot RAW with (Canon EOS 10D, 20D & 40D) does it. Now I shoot CRW+JPEG and get both formats at the same time.

Shooting in RAW stops the camera from all processing of the image so they have to be put through some program to post process them. At least every camera I shot RAW with (Canon EOS 10D, 20D & 40D) does it. Now I shoot CRW+JPEG and get both formats at the same time.

Yeah. What my camera does is have a JPEG already and then a separate RAW file that I can put through the SILKYPIX Developer Studio program I have and then I can play around with it there. I'm still learning how to use the program properly.

Archived