Which one doesn't belong (Bus edition)

Q43LTD

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The only reason I can think of is that it doesn't run Sundays

Do you mean it's not the answer because the reason is wrong, or the W61 isn't the answer for any reason?

I was going to say the W61 doesn't connect to the (6).

If it's not, then my answer is the Bx29 because it doesn't connect to the (2).

Nope has nothing to do with that and the answers are wrong.

But for all these routes... Ill hint.. has to do with one of em not making a "connection "with something. And no its not the (2) or 6.

There are many answers to this. My first guess is the S66 since it doesn't run weekends or doesn't have a limited variant

Well, that's the thing with this game is that there could be several correct answers.

In any case, that's not it. Hint: Think of what routings the routes have in common.

S46, S48, S53, S66

I also have 2 guesses to this

(both of which have to do with a street 1 of the 4 doesn't run along, compared to the other three)

I only guess once per riddle, so my guess for this one is the S53...

For the fact it doesn't run along victory (or serve the ferry for that matter)

(cdta 1pt, beelinefan 1pt, q43 ltd 2pts)

Bx13, B31, Bx31, B13

Since no one got this one, the answer was the Bx13 - for the reason that this is the only one of the 4 that doesn't have an express route paralleling any portion of its route......

I also have 2 guesses to this

(both of which have to do with a street 1 of the 4 doesn't run along, compared to the other three)

I only guess once per riddle, so my guess for this one is the S53...

For the fact it doesn't run along victory (or serve the ferry for that matter)

Not the S53.

My answer is probably wrong, but I'd like to give it a try. The S66 never had or has short-turns.

S46: Mariners Harbor, Teleport

S48: Forest/Richmond Ads

S53: Clove Rd/Victory (Not now, but a few years ago, during weekday middays, Alternate buses from Brooklyn would terminate at Victory/Clove and then go back to Brooklyn.

My answer is probably wrong, but I'd like to give it a try. The S66 never had or has short-turns.

S46: Mariners Harbor, Teleport

S48: Forest/Richmond Ads

S53: Clove Rd/Victory (Not now, but a few years ago, during weekday middays, Alternate buses from Brooklyn would terminate at Victory/Clove and then go back to Brooklyn.

I don't really consider the Teleport runs a short-turn, because the distance is (basically) the same as the West Shore Plaza runs. I just consider it more of a branch. (I don't know if you want to count these as short-turns, but there's also some St. George-bound buses that start at Clove Road in the AM rush)

In any case, it's not the S66. Good guess, though.

You do realize that the M86 still has a stop in the park that is utilized. Bus drivers still do pickups and drop-offs there.

The M86 wasn't included in the list of bus routes...

Everything above seems all over the place and I can't figure out what the current one is, or if it's been solved, so here's a new one for anyone:

BM2

BxM3

QM12

Bx33

X37

Q32

Everything above seems all over the place and I can't figure out what the current one is, or if it's been solved, so here's a new one for anyone:

BM2

BxM3

QM12

Bx33

X37

Q32

Q32 since its the only local bus from Queens Division, or the QM12 is the only one not serving 5th and Madison.

BM2

BxM3

QM12

Bx33

X37

Q32

My riddle still hasn't been solved.

In any case, I'm going with the X37 since it's the only one that's technically a variant of another route, the only one that runs rush hours only, and the only one that was affected by the 2010 cuts.

My riddle still hasn't been solved.

Neither was my last one.. I just went ahead & posted the answer since it was less likely anyone else was gonna notice, let alone attempt to answer it.

As for the last one posted, any riddle w/ more than 4 routes, I'm not taking a guess for.... someone a few pages back started doing that...

Until there's some order in this game, I'm only gonna be guessing riddles, instead of posting them.

Archived