Which one doesn't belong (Bus edition)

Q43LTD

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here's one: B11, B9, B4 and B1.

Actually there are two correct answers but you need the reason.

Answers: B1 because it is the only route that follows former trolley routes for part of the way. B1 follows B64 trolley to 13th Avenue and B34 trolley to 25th Avenues. The others were always bus routes.

Or B9 because it is the only route that was not modified on November 12, 1978. B11 was extended to Rockaway Parkway on that date. B1 operated from 25th Avenue to Manhattan Beach via Sheepshead Bay Station before that date and B4 was extended from 25th Avenue to Knapp Street on that date among other changes.

Was it really necessary for you post that? Someone else will answer it. For yours, I'll say B16 since it wasn't affected by the cuts in 2010

1) Oh, I'm sorry about that. I thought you were asking me the question. I meant that I was passing on it because it looked difficult for me to answer. I didn't mean any harm. :)

2) That's true, but it's not the answer I'm looking for. Try again.

This looks like a cool game! You guys wouldn't mind if I made an NJ Transit bus edition would you?

If it were up to me, I'd say go ahead... Not sure the others would be so open to it though.....

Here's another one.

Which bus route doesn't belong in this group? Explain your answer.

1) B2

2) B16

3) B48

4) B67

B2 was never out of Gleason

Here's another one.

Which bus route doesn't belong in this group? Explain your answer.

1) B2

2) B16

3) B48

4) B67

The B16 wasn't affected back in 2010 (technically, the B67 wasn't either, but the service was reduced)

Might as well give it a go.

Q9

Q19

Q29

Q39

Q49

Q59

Q69

The Q19 doesn't connect to the Queens Blvd Line.

Archived