Which one doesn't belong (Bus edition)

Q43LTD

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My gut says V8.

Typo, meant Bxm8. (Certain flavors are good for my taste with that drink)

Nah, not the BxM8..... Should have went with your gut :D .....

(Mine would be on the floor after just inhaling that stuff.... Gag reflex is serious... lol....)

B8 doesnt connect to the (6).

Route & reason.... Your move.

The Q1 has branches

I was trying to make it harder (but forgot that that is true). Lol...

It is the Q1, however for a different reason. The reasoning is that the Queens bus map lacks details of certain routes:

The B24 uses Starr Avenue and Greenpoint Avenue Westbound, which is not shown on the Queens nor Brooklyn bus map

The Q59 lacks detail twice: Brooklyn buses utilize 90 street and 56 Avenue, not shown on the Queens map. Furthermore, close to the Brooklyn-Queens border, the Q59 follows Metropolitan Avenue, then makes a left on Gardiner. It's shown on the Brooklyn bus map, but not the Queens bus map

The Q48 is missing the little diversion in Flushing towards LGA, along 39 Avenue

The B62 goes on 50 Avenue and 11 Street in LIC towards Brooklyn, before going on the Pulaski Bridge.

The Q1 has no missing details on the bus map.

B61

Yep.

The B65 and B51 were switched from a CNG depot to a Diesel/Hybrid depot in 2008.

The Bx19 moved from a Diesel/Hybrid depot to a Diesel/CNG depot in 2003.

The Bx15 became split between CNGs, Desiels, and Hybrids in 2013.

The Bx14 had CNGs operations in the mid 2000's, and was later moved to a Diesel/Hybrid depot before it's discontinuation.

The B61 moved from a CNG depot to a Diesel/Hybrid bus depot in 2008, but is the only one to also do vice versa, in 2010.

Your go.

Archived