Which one doesn't belong (Subway edition)

Q43LTD

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

IRT Pelham Line

IRT White Plains Road Line

IRT Jerome Line

BMT Canarsie Line

If anyone is curious, my answer was the IRT Pelham Line because it had no connections to a demolished EL.

i got one. since it past 24 hours

high street (A)

Court Street (R)

York Street   (F)

Clark Street (2)(3)

this should be easy. We all same style station but

Clark Street's next downtown station is not Jay Street-Metrotech.

q44 have the right station and close reasoning what i was looking for. i was looking for because it the station that the force you to use elevator like the one in manhattan 181 and 168 st, but you have to go upstair to mezzanine before going to street level. 

Mysterious, in Pelham are you referring there a switch track then go on to demolished area? If there no track then the (F) have connection as well at ditmas ave. 

Mysterious, in Pelham are you referring there a switch track then go on to demolished area? If there no track then the (F) have connection as well at ditmas ave. 

All the lines I mentioned had a track connection to a demolished EL except the Pelham line.

The BMT Canarsie Line connected to the original BMT Liberty Avenue EL at Atlantic Avenue.

The IRT White Plains Road connected to the IRT 3rd Avenue EL at 149 Street and Gun Hill Road.

The IRT Jerome Line connected to the IRT 9th Avenue EL near Yankees Stadium.

There is no trackage on the IRT Pelham Line connecting to any EL at anytime in history.

Guess I'll go then:

BMT Canarsie

IRT Eastern Pkwy

IND Fulton St

BMT Canarsie?

All the lines I mentioned had a track connection to a demolished EL except the Pelham line.

The BMT Canarsie Line connected to the original BMT Liberty Avenue EL at Atlantic Avenue.

The IRT White Plains Road connected to the IRT 3rd Avenue EL at 149 Street and Gun Hill Road.

The IRT Jerome Line connected to the IRT 9th Avenue EL near Yankees Stadium.

There is no trackage on the IRT Pelham Line connecting to any EL at anytime in history.

BMT Canarsie?

sorry i jump into it to quickly i didn't see the word no

Archived