Which one doesn't belong (Subway edition)

Q43LTD

The (G) is IND as the rest are BMT? Or West End doesn't share the same yard?

I mentioned trunk lines, not subway lines. And you were wrong on both accounts...

Brighton has 2 services

While that is true, the answer I was looking for was it doesn't have a station named Ft Hamilton Pkwy. Anyway, pass or go?

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i have to disagree with you. you can't say crosstown touch fort hamilton parkway because it consider culver line. i understand that you want to make it harder but it best to use the bullet rather then section of line. Crosstown never go to Coney Island because it not their trunk line.

It actually did in the 1970s through early 80s at somepoint

He right. i remembered passing by on the belt parkway when the elevated section was under repair and the temporary structure was level next to the train yard. I did seen some r46 with (F) on it.  It was mix in with r 68 (D) and r40 (B) and (N)

He right. i remembered passing by on the belt parkway when the elevated section was under repair and the temporary structure was level next to the train yard. I did seen some r46 with (F) on it. It was mix in with r 68 (D) and r40 (B) and (N).

Not that. Back then in 1980 or so R46s ran on the (D) as well and those were considered CIY Based since the (D) train had 2 yards at the time. The R40Ms, some R42s and a few R44s were based out of Concourse. The R30s and R46s that ran on the (D) was Coney Island Yard

Nobody got it yet.

(7) dosent go to Brooklyn… YET!

What are you saying? There is no demand, no proposal, no plans whatsoever for extending the (7) to Brooklyn. There is a proposal for one to South Ferry, one to NJ, one to Bayside, but not one proposal about the (7) going to Brooklyn.

Nobody got it yet.

What are you saying? There is no demand, no proposal, no plans whatsoever for extending the (7) to Brooklyn. There is a proposal for one to South Ferry, one to NJ, one to Bayside, but not one proposal about the (7) going to Brooklyn.

Really? How come I heard from my friend that there was a patent for extending the (7) down from 34 Street to via the (1)(2)(3) between 14 Street and Chambers Street then via its own tube into Brooklyn where the last stop is Metropolitan Ave. He mustve lied to me….

Really? How come I heard from my friend that there was a patent for extending the (7) down from 34 Street to via the (1)(2)(3) between 14 Street and Chambers Street then via its own tube into Brooklyn where the last stop is Metropolitan Ave. He mustve lied to me….

LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Archived