What's the craziest thing that's ever happened to you/you've seen on NYCS?

CDTA

So many funny and entertaining encounters on the subway, I've experienced.

Most of them happening on the (4)(6)(A)(Q) and (2). Usually they are fights and verbal confrontations.

Most recent one would be a guy coughing like he was about to turn into a zombie on the (Q), once Prospect Park came, half the car dispersed.

I was at 21/Queensbridge when the (B)( Q ) used to go there, I had taken an R40S ( Q ) from Church Av all the way up. So I get out of the train and realize that my foot is somehow stuck between the train and the platform. I started freaking the f*ck out!!! I was screaming and crying, and then THE DOORS CLOSED!!! I was like oh sh*t I am definitely not going to have a foot after this, and as soon as the brakes released, right in the nick of time, my foot came out. Only thing is my shoe fell on the tracks :angry: . I stared at the son of a b*tch for about 10 mins.

Then had to take a ( Q ) to 34 St to get an (N) to Lexington/59 so I could go to Stride Rite and get a new pair of shoes. Well I sure looked like a fool walking on the subway, through the transfer, and on the street a solid 3 or 4 blocks to Stride Rite. I have't gone to 21/Queensbridge since :angry: .

-conductor singing over the speaker

-the two train conductors aruging at each other over the speaker

-two conductors who were conversing about if they should go express or not.

-teenagers attempted to break the subway window with a bat

-toenail clipping....i am almost use to seeing digusting fingernail clipping but toenail clipping breaks that barrier.

-eating bowl of soup based ramen with chopsticks. Guy could srsly balance that bowl of liquid.

-between 53rd & lex and 23 Ely...during jam pack rush hour, a bunch of rats running INSIDE the train. People were pushing back & forth, Longest ride ever!

I was at Hoyt St and saw a R160 (E) arrive across the platform from a R160 (F)! I'm still kicking myself that I didn't have a camera with me......

Sirtiger, if you ever rode one of my (7)s and stood by a a cab, you'd hear me and my T/O chatting the whole trip. We cut back once we got a 62 set which was broadcasting the IC over the PA and got a bunch of interesting comments from the pax when they got off the train

Craziest thing? Probably watching a fight go down awhile back. Of course somebody alerted the conductor so within the next stop, the cops came and sort it out. Also saw a hobo take a huge dump on the train, but that isn't as crazy as you think when you see R68 (D) trains going into CI with hobos pissing on the train pretty regularly. Oh I am not talking about in between cars either since usually the storm doors are shut. In the car itself, you can see the urine just flow down the floor.

well with today society thing, i saw two gay guy kissing on the crowded (C) train near 81 Street Museum of Natural History.

If that's the craziest thing you've seen in the subway, you might have to step out more. There's many instances where I've seen this even outside of the subway.

Random girls of all kinds that oogle you alot (They glance at me, some even smile atv me and/or blush and start playing with their hair - telltale signs I look for if I am bars looking for a lady to connect with). Does that happen to anyone? I don't really try tomdo anything else but do a little eye flirting I guess cause I'm not too sure about pursuing a woman I don't even know in the subway, not safe.

I mean don't get me wrong, this happens at a starbucks or at libraries too when I am hitting the books for IT certifications. Girls oogling me. (And I love it!) But still the subway for so many reasons are not the place for trying to kick it to a girl but YET alot of ladies also oogle me (literally flirt with me) on the train lol, that I leave ALONE. Can't know what to expect in chatic places like in transit, that's what I mean.

Archived