You shall not pass!

overclocked

Looking at the pictures by this forum member (and by the other forum members as well), I am thankful for the work that is being done in creating a record of the devastation of this monumental storm throughout this city. It is extremely difficult to explain to others in words what happened, however, when I can refer them to the forum and a particular thread that contains collection of photographs, they are able to ascertain the level of devastation that hit our areas. As a retired librarian, the forum photographs are a great reference source of history for anyone that will be doing research on this storm in the future.

Looking at the pictures by this forum member (and by the other forum members as well), I am thankful for the work that is being done in creating a record of the devastation of this monumental storm throughout this city. It is extremely difficult to explain to others in words what happened, however, when I can refer them to the forum and a particular thread that contains collection of photographs, they are able to ascertain the level of devastation that hit our areas. As a retired librarian, the forum photographs are a great reference source of history for anyone that will be doing research on this storm in the future.

Thanks, more photos on the aftermath itself can be found http://www.nyctransitforums.com/forums/topic/37891-its-sandy-on-the-beach/ .

(there is more if you scroll down)

Archived