Attention: In order to reply to messages, create topics, have access to other features of the community you must sign up for an account.
Sign in to follow this  
Jdog14

Someone lost their RTS...

I doubt that FR is getting RTSs again, so I guess JFK is still holding their buses and they got this.

Now who said JFK is losing their RTSs?

He meant it figuratively...

• Upvote 2

Ah, so that's the bus I saw earlier today from Kings Plaza. I saw the back of it and figured it may've been a Grand Avenue bus since I know it's neither from Gleason or Flatbush with graffiti tatted on the rear.

• Upvote 1

Actually, I was the one that posted about about JFK is supposed to lose their RTSs, However its been post poned due to the A train shuttle needing alot more buses.

Actually, I was the one that posted about about JFK is supposed to lose their RTSs, However its been post poned due to the A train shuttle needing alot more buses.

Something is not right with that though...what does the A shuttle have to do with the moves? The A Shuttle is mostly Transit...isn't it?

Something is not right with that though...what does the A shuttle have to do with the moves? The A Shuttle is mostly Transit...isn't it?

From what I've seen it's been mainly TA.