Nova RTS' at MTA Bus

JOrion3741

• Replies 599
  • Created
  • Last Reply
How do you know? i hope 914X series come to bp depot.prefally 9144.:cool:

It was in the Back, but it is in the Garage, 8340 is there also it returned and its in service, the 9140,9142-9149 are staying at Fresh Pond until retirement, I wish those buses can come to BP but they don't have the right Parts for those buses.

It was in the Back, but it is in the Garage, 8340 is there also it returned and its in service, the 9140,9142-9149 are staying at Fresh Pond until retirement, I wish those buses can come to BP but they don't have the right Parts for those buses.

man what a bummer it would have been nice to see at least 1,here on the Q113ltd.:D

that's true. those buses been there for as long as i can remember.

BTW, was 9141 like the others? i know that it was in an accident some time ago and was rebuilt, but was it with the original Cummings M11E engines?

What buses you would rather see at BPK, the 1994's, 1996, or 1999 RTS? Just asking.

I would rather see the 1994 TMC's from MJQ since they are getting new Buses soon, And the 1999 the very last 5240 series Rts's.

Also I saw Another Nova At BP this Morning, It looks like a Late 9290 series and It had Q44 Flusing Main st Sta on the Fron Destination sign, I got a shot of it, I will try to post it later.

I ll try to get around there tommorrow. Not to the BP depot perhaps Jamaica center area. Time permitting.

I Live right there, That extra Nova bus Is in the Garage I think, I didn't see it But I am starting to think that is 9309, since it was at eastchester

great now more of them but yesterday i rode 9140 from frsh pnd on the b52 and it was hot on that bus from the engine.and i seen 9146 on the b38 and 9144 on the b26.

I Live right there, That extra Nova bus Is in the Garage I think, I didn't see it But I am starting to think that is 9309, since it was at eastchester

I thought 9309 was at Ulmer Park? I always see that bus in the lot next to the depot whenever I go by there.

Archived