Best routes for a bus enthusiast

Aussieinuk

You changed your story 3 times, just stop already....went from"White girls and hipsters" to "a white girl" to "white girls". Just stop the bullshit.

it was both I stopped but did you? however have a nice night buddy. Ohh try QM6 OP.

Just asking that's all. Lets keep it dead and just focus on having fun here kay man.

I rode the q100 everyday from 2008-2010 between queens plaza and Astoria blvd, I'm white, wasn't the only white person who rode the bus. In the early evening going from queens plaza to Astoria blvd is much faster with the q100. Plenty of different races. I've even taken the bus when nobody was going to the prison.

I rode the q100 everyday from 2008-2010 between queens plaza and Astoria blvd, I'm white, wasn't the only white person who rode the bus. In the early evening going from queens plaza to Astoria blvd is much faster with the q100. Plenty of different races. I've even taken the bus when nobody was going to the prison.

Looks like voice of reason has spoken OUCH.

Since we're still talking about this.....

Now all of a sudden the Q100 is this diverse route, yeah ok..... Personally, I see more whites (and so-called hipsters) on the subway out there moreso than either the 69 or the 100.... I'll be blunt - in the general area between the 2 points (astoria - QBP, onward), more blacks take the buses, more whites take the subway.... I'll wait for someone to tell me otherwise.... I'll (won't) see how so diverse the Q100 is when I'm standing on Jackson av waiting for the B62 back to brooklyn (or over there by 21st st (F) after coming off the Q66) w/ the hoards of ppl. waiting for the 100, or whenever else I'm specifically along 21st st (riding the 69 or the 100)....

I'm not even sayin the majority of folks that take the 100 are going to/from the prison, so that's a moot point AFAIC....

it was both I stopped but did you?

Just asking that's all. Lets keep it dead and just focus on having fun here kay man.

Looks like voice of reason has spoken OUCH.

The hypocrisy.....

You stopped, but when someone comes along stating that he isn't the only white person on the bus this & that, it's "OUCH"....

man GTFOH.....

Since we're still talking about this.....

Now all of a sudden the Q100 is this diverse route, yeah ok..... Personally, I see more whites (and so-called hipsters) on the subway out there moreso than either the 69 or the 100.... I'll be blunt - in the general area between the 2 points (astoria - QBP, onward), more blacks take the buses, more whites take the subway.... I'll wait for someone to tell me otherwise.... I'll (won't) see how so diverse the Q100 is when I'm standing on Jackson av waiting for the B62 back to brooklyn (or over there by 21st st (F) after coming off the Q66) w/ the hoards of ppl. waiting for the 100, or whenever else I'm specifically along 21st st (riding the 69 or the 100)....

I'm not even sayin the majority of folks that take the 100 are going to/from the prison, so that's a moot point AFAIC...

The hypocrisy.....

You stopped, but when someone comes along stating that he isn't the only white person on the bus this & that, it's "OUCH"....

man GTFOH.....

dude nobody said otherwise!!!!

I didn't say otherwise compared to the subway. Compared to the subway of course hipsters used the train way more than the Q100. I never said anything about preference. Stop bumping this already.

Your last post You said NOBODY said otherwise...

Now you're saying YOU didn't say otherwise.....

Who said I was talking about YOU as far as the diversity factor in the first place.....

Stop bumping this already? YOU injected yourself into something that didn't concern you.

YOU only have yourself to blame, dude.....

Your last post You said NOBODY said otherwise...

Now you're saying YOU didn't say otherwise.....

Who said I was talking about YOU as far as the diversity factor in the first place.....

Stop bumping this already? YOU injected yourself into something that didn't concern you.

YOU only have yourself to blame, dude.....

Ok I'd give you that I will clarify next time. OP try bxm11

another is the BXM7 and several bee-lines from various westchester county points.

Hello everybody,

Excellent subject whose responses were strongly interested me.

I'll come from JFK airport and think make a trip by the B15 until "Myrtke ave" and finish by taking the J or Z train to go to Williamsburg.

Is this a nice line to take (the B15)?

C U soon,

Laurent from NCA (Nice Côte d'Azur)

The QM3 has very nice scenery past bell blvd in bayside

speaking of the QM3, I rode it about 2 weeks ago.... Rode it from end to end; the 5pm run out of midtown.....

Northern blvd (west.. of flushing), we basically flew down that sucker (nobody got off).... Northern blvd (east.. of flushing), we hit traffic somewhere around sanford, which lasted up to the clearview.... we "cleared" that, and it was pretty much smooth sailing to little neck plaza....

from the time we left manhattan, there were 11 pax (incl. myself) on the bus..... after the douglaston pkwy stop (where 2 ppl got off), I was the only person on the bus....... the b/o asked "is anyone back there", I walked up towards the front of the bus & said "yeah".... he asked where I was goin, I said "last stop", and that was the end of it....

The part that sucked was the wait for the Q30 afterwards, but that's a whole 'nother story....

If you want something that is interesting with a lot of different scenery try the S/74. The route will take you through many different areas of varying incomes with some great views of the Narrows and the Verrazano Bridge with hills that one does not expect in New York City. From the mansions of Todt Hill then onto Richmondtown (our descent into history) through the Eltingville Transit Center with many twists and turns onto Charleston and views of New Jersey and past the Charleston Depot before ending at a shopping center. Return via the S78 through Tottenville and the SIR terminal in Tottenville and finally unto Hylan Boulevard and after Richmond Avenue watch for the varied Express buses that run from there to the Bridge.

The QM3 has very nice scenery past bell blvd in bayside

Just expect to be very lonely :lol: You aren't gonna meet many ppl on it.

speaking of the QM3, I rode it about 2 weeks ago.... Rode it from end to end; the 5pm run out of midtown.....

Northern blvd (west.. of flushing), we basically flew down that sucker (nobody got off).... Northern blvd (east.. of flushing), we hit traffic somewhere around sanford, which lasted up to the clearview.... we "cleared" that, and it was pretty much smooth sailing to little neck plaza....

from the time we left manhattan, there were 11 pax (incl. myself) on the bus..... after the douglaston pkwy stop (where 2 ppl got off), I was the only person on the bus....... the b/o asked "is anyone back there", I walked up towards the front of the bus & said "yeah".... he asked where I was goin, I said "last stop", and that was the end of it....

The part that sucked was the wait for the Q30 afterwards, but that's a whole 'nother story....

Ouch man was this a fan trip? Q30 that bad. No surprise did you know that QM3 has the lowest ridership of all MTA bus express lines? It's ranked 35 dead last with QM18 being 2nd to last. But yeah have fun.

Ouch man was this a fan trip? Q30 that bad. No surprise did you know that QM3 has the lowest ridership of all MTA bus express lines? It's ranked 35 dead last with QM18 being 2nd to last. But yeah have fun.

Wasn't planned, I made a fan trip out of it (if that's what you're asking)...

Had some shopping to do... Didn't pick up much, so I just joyrode...... I do spur of the moment things like that....

Yes, I know enough about the QM3's ridership levels & how low on the totem pole it is compared to the rest of the exp. bus routes, thanks....

Archived