R32 subway car assignment as of July 27, 2008

Charleston

Forgot to add this one on but how many R32 Phase I and II cars are now in service at 207th,Jamaica and Pitkin Yards.

I hope that you transit guys who post here can give us all transitbuffs up-to-date on this.

And remember,I'm not this Chipper10 guy.

You forgot to use a question mark something that CHIPPER10 does quite often. B):rolleyes:

Whats next somebody is gonna start posting here saying that MTA mangement plays with bannas and the goverment is using Ipods to dumb people down. And then saying things like....

SHAME!

BULL!

ABUSE!

INGORNCE!

And the calling the NTT controllers "joysticks".

Anyways you could just look at that TTMG yard by yard wee page. link here http://www.ttmg.org/mediawiki/index.php?title=Subway_Yard_Roster_%28New_York_MTA%29

R32 notes: This year from Last year.

R32 subway cars do not run on (B)(N)(Q) and (W).

R32 subway cars still run on (A)(C)(E)(F) and (R) only.

As far as I know the last R32 which are GE rebuilds have been retired already. (3380-3381-3892-3893-3934-3935-3936-3937-3959-3956) Correct me if I have the numbers incorrect

About 40 R32 cars from the Phase two rebuilds have been retired. About 400 R32 cars are remaining in service.

Only 50 R38 cars are remaining in service on (A)(C)

200 R42 subway cars remain

200 R40 subway cars remain, and only on (B)

wasn't the (B) using a few R-32's last year???

The (B) was using a few R32's last year, that was a fun year, R32's on (B), and a few on (W) as well. A total of four sets on (B) and one on (W).

I have a picture of one R32 (B) train

R32onB-1.jpg

The (B) relayed at the Local Track at Brighton Beach station.

R32 subway cars do not run on (B)(N)(Q) and (W).

R32 subway cars still run on (A)(C)(E)(F) and (R) only.

As far as I know the last R32 which are GE rebuilds have been retired already. (3880-3881-3892-3893-3934-3935-3936-3937-3594-3595)

About 40 R32 cars from the Phase two rebuilds have been retired. About 500 R32 cars are remaining in service.

Only 50 R32 cars are remaining in service on (A)(C)

265 R42 subway cars remain

180 R40 subway cars remain, and only on (B)

Corrections in red (once again)

The (B) was using a few R32's last year, that was a fun year, R32's on (B), and a few on (W) as well. A total of four sets on (B) and one on (W).

I have a picture of one R32 (B) train

R32onB-1.jpg

The (B) relayed at the Local Track at Brighton Beach station.

i've caught both a R32 (B) and (W). R32 on the (W) feels like riding the (E). the (B) got it for like half a year from Novemeber 2006-June 2007

The R32's are disappearing on the (A) and to replace them, R40M's from the (B) and R42 cars from the (M) and (Z) are replacing them.

There are a few R32's on (F) and (R), as R46 cars dominate those lines.

The (C)(E) have a whole bunch of R32 cars on their lines, still. B)

The R32's are disappearing on the (A) and to replace them, R40M's from the (B) and R42 cars from the (M) and (Z) are replacing them.

There are a few R32's on (F) and (R), as R46 cars dominate those lines.

The (C)(E) have a whole bunch of R32 cars on their lines, still. B)

The (C) Dosen't have that much actully cause there are more R38's on there

You forgot to use a question mark something that CHIPPER10 does quite often. B):rolleyes:
He is making it obvious....

Whats next somebody is gonna start posting here saying that MTA mangement plays with bannas and the goverment is using Ipods to dumb people down. And then saying things like....

SHAME!

BULL!

ABUSE!

INGORNCE!

And the calling the NTT controllers "joysticks".

LOL! You forgot what he says about some cars being ROBUST.

Anyways you could just look at that TTMG yard by yard wee page. link here http://www.ttmg.org/mediawiki/index.php?title=Subway_Yard_Roster_%28New_York_MTA%29
Its not the "wee" page, its "wiki"......

LOL! You forgot what he says about some cars being ROBUST.

YOU are a VENETIAN! People like you enjoy sticking bananas up your BEHIND. SHAME. You have a BAD attitude. Stop eating the JUNK known as McDonald's and throw away your Ipod. It makes it look like it is sucking out your brain. SHAME.

:o:D:D

Archived