Bus Operator (OA) Exam No. 3101 is out

RTS4Life

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Me too bro just received my letter for 3101 but what I don't understand how you get ur random # based on your first or last name or the time u apply Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Hey @PUMACELL what's your list#Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

@Masterkhem  lol who in here already started training? I know a few in the lower list numbers already in training. I saw a training bus park near my neighborhood yesterday and the Supt were writing down some stuff on his clip board.

I have no clue. I am just beside myself, right now. I looked at that envelope in the mail box and started trembling and I opened that letter and saw "Congratulations!!" I know they started very low in the list, though. I don't know how long it will be until they get to our numbers. I am not that far behind you. 54**'s bracket. I am so ready, though. I got my license and all. It should be a piece of cake, but I will remain humble. Did you go for yours yet, bro???

Me too bro just received my letter for 3101 but what I don't understand how you get ur random # based on your first or last name or the time u apply Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Hey @PUMACELL what's your list# Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

42**

Just curious how many actually passed. Theres another fill in for MaBSTOA 4105 in June I believe. That must be a sign that many people that took 3101 didn't pass the BOSS exam for them to have another fill in for MaBSTOA so soon.

Hmmm, could be. That weeds out those who may have been ahead of us who failed. We'll get in quicker, even though I would like for everyone to pass. 

@Masterkhem Thanks for the information. We are getting there. Woohoo!!!!

Anytime. If I hear anymore, I will keep you all posted!! Please, for those who don't have experience on a bus, I advise you look for a school. It's not as easy as it looks. Be safe, everyone!!!!

Archived