Bus Operator (OA) Exam No. 3101 is out

RTS4Life

MaBSTOA stands for "Manhattan and the Bronx Surface Transit...", therefore Manhattan or the Bronx will be the area of work. Under MaBSOTA, you are not able to work in Brooklyn. In order to work in Brooklyn, Queens or Staten Island, you have to be under NYC Transit, which are exams 2613, 4600, etc.

correction you are able to work in a TA depot if you are OA under TWU local 100 and vis versa, OA are unable to pick into queens or SI depots due to the title (OA) and the fact that they are under a different union (ATU). So OA are able to pick into a TA depot in seniority order, Im TA working out of a OA depot.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey guys does anyone know where there is a good cdl school not crazy expensive? I'm in the Bronx. Hopefully they call me soon my list number is in the 300's and I want to try and get my cdl license before starting the training.

@ic78 nope I didn't do mines there because I did it on my own I was a helper for Budweiser so I did everything with Budweiser for free and got my class A. But there's a lot of ppl that I know from Budweiser that did it when this guy and he's pretty good. U can pass first road test it's up to u if u put ur mind to it.

Cool thanks ill give him a call. I appreciate the info. Cant wait till they start calling again I did my drug test and was told that they would contact me and that was in February. :/ I thought since I did that part they would have contacted me faster.

Hey guys does anyone know where there is a good cdl school not crazy expensive? I'm in the Bronx. Hopefully they call me soon my list number is in the 300's and I want to try and get my cdl license before starting the training.

AS long you have your Class B learners permit you can take the road test with the MTA for free only cost to you is the road test.

Better than spending $700 unless that is what you like to do.

@ic78 your welcome. I also did the first part in February 27 and I haven't get called. List # it's around the 500. So lest see how fast they start calling ppl

you guys did the drug test for 3101??

you guys did the drug test for 3101??[/quote

@gee3 yes I did the drug test feb 27 my list is mid 300s.

ok thanks and good luck I have some time to wait then because my list is 21xx

How much is the cdl permit at the dmv guys Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

$10 For the written exam. If you take all the endorsement the same day with  General Knowledge Its $10. If your taking The endorsement separate, That's $5. To change your ID to the actual Permit if you pass everything you want its $12.50

How much is the cdl permit at the dmv guys Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

$10 For the written exam. If you take all the endorsement the same day with General Knowledge Its $10. If your taking The endorsement separate, That's $5. To change your ID to the actual Permit if you pass everything you want its $12.50

Do they give you the test+endorsements all at once or do you take them one after another throughout the day? And are the air brakes part of the general knowledge test? I'm headed there on fri so I'm wondering if it'll be an all day thing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Archived