Bus Operator (OA) Exam No. 3101 is out

RTS4Life

Hi Guys,

i went for training ( exam 2613 ) i couldn't make it on 7th day & 9th day, i approached intersection with yellow light , if i made a turn in green light and while waiting for the pedestrians light gets changed to yellow , is it wrong ?

any body knows about 10 day exam ?

any one knows about what list number they are up to for 3101 ?

Oh day 10 it's gonna b two supervisors on the bus with u instead of one. Good luck tomorrow.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi Guys,

i went for training ( exam 2613 ) i couldn't make it on 7th day & 9th day, i approached intersection with yellow light , if i made a turn in green light and while waiting for the pedestrians light gets changed to yellow , is it wrong ?

any body knows about 10 day exam ?

any one knows about what list number they are up to for 3101 ?

From how my trainer told me as long as you set up the turn before the light turns to yellow your ok however since your going to 10 and the hands are blinking or its been green too long stop and your unsure. Stop and wait for the next fresh green it'll never hurt that way. Also beware of divided highways

TO MY GOOD FRIENDS AT 3101 !!!  I SEE THAT THE BOSS FOR THE 4600 TEST WILL BE IN OCTOBER AND MY MAIN QUESTION IS IF I HAD ALREADY TAKEN THE BOSS FOR THE 3101 SHOULD I TAKE THE BOSS AGAIN FOR THE 4600  WHICH IS THE BEST WAY TO GO ? OR MAYBE I HAVE TO TAKE THE BOSS AGAIN WITH NO CHOISE?

• 1 month later...

Whats the status for 3101? I wonder where are they on the list now. 

This is not official, however, if I were to ask myself this question, a big clue is that the BOSS for the MaBSOTA Bus Operator Exam #4105 will be given on November 15th, 2014 as per http://web.mta.info/nyct/hr/4105.htm. Therefore, similar to Exam #2613 for the NYC Transit Bus Operator position, this list will be finished sometime in 2015 and they will then start calling those who took the 4105 BOSS exam.

@Young Hmm Interesting. Curious to know how many actually passed the Boss Exam for #3101 since they are giving another exam so soon

My educated guess (again, this is NOT official) is that not too many people passed. If they are up to #767 now, I would say no more than 2,000 people passed the exam. Keep in mind also that everyone who goes down to 180 Livingston Street is not going to make it to training, since they fail either the drug test or the medical exam, they have a criminal background, they do not have a clean driver's license, they don't show up since they are no longer interested in the job, etc.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived