Bus Operator (OA) Exam No. 3101 is out

RTS4Life

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@boogieman22 if everything it's fine with the medical exam. Before u leave they would give u a star day to report to zerega.

@24kGoldMJ and @DueceDrives you're absolutely right. I passed my medical exam and I start training on the 3/24. Now I gotta get past the 7 days and qualify

@24kGoldMJ and @DueceDrives you're absolutely right. I passed my medical exam and I start training on the 3/24. Now I gotta get past the 7 days and qualify

New to this not sure exactly how it works but my question is to boogieman....I took my drug test the 26 of feb and I'm still waiting to be called in for Medica.l how soon do you think I'll be called my number number is in the upper 300s. another question I wanted to ask you was do you already have your CDL license or just your permit and if so, do you whats the best place to go for lessons?

@ic78 I took my drug test on 2/25 and got called a week later to go for medical that I just took yesterday 3/12. Yes I do have my cdl A and B license. Got the B by training for free with a school bus company who was looking for drivers at the time so im not sure about the cost of lessons. My # is in the 290s so they should be calling u soon. @24kGoldMJ hope I answered ur question. I talked to guys who did 2 drug test before medical so it varies on when they'll call.

@DueceDrives it was a school bus company out here in LI. Montauk bus I believe. They let me use their bus for the road test. Some companies will train you with hopes that you'll stay with them but alot of people get the license and leave.

Hey mastap I had no luck finding a bus company in brooklyn, but someone on here recomended a company named wetransport in long island n they train you for your B license. I start orientation on the 25 of this month. The corporate office is in Plainview but they hv locations in elmont,hemstead n I think the bronx. Thank you to the person who told me about it Im just sorry I dont remember who it was. If they accept you, you hv to work for them for 6 months or pay 500.00 if you quit for their training.

Hey mastap I had no luck finding a bus company in brooklyn, but someone on here recomended a company named wetransport in long island n they train you for your B license. I start orientation on the 25 of this month. The corporate office is in Plainview but they hv locations in elmont,hemstead n I think the bronx. Thank you to the person who told me about it Im just sorry I dont remember who it was. If they accept you, you hv to work for them for 6 months or pay 500.00 if you quit for their training.

They are in the bronx but they go by "Van Trans".

@tee2763. Yeah @Boogieman22 is right. I still haven't receive anything yet for MaBSTOA 3101 and my random list is pretty high. The last time I email the exam Dept just to request my list number since I lost the papers that were sent the first time during the application process. They replied back with my list number and indicated that I  should receive notices regard results withing 1-4 weeks. They probably going in the order of the random list numbers which may take a while if you in the high 4 digits numbers.

Boogieman I already have my cdl class b ps over 4 years and was working for atlantic express school bus company but just get laid off 4 weeks ago so hoping to get call for MTASent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

As matter fact I took the 3101 and 4600 and did very well on the 4600 Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

But I think we should receive something in the mail about 3101 which I really don't want to work in Manhattan or the brnoxSent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Hey duecedrives what's ur list #Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Boogieman I already have my cdl class b ps over 4 years and was working for atlantic express school bus company but just get laid off 4 weeks ago so hoping to get call for MTA Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

As matter fact I took the 3101 and 4600 and did very well on the 4600 Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

But I think we should receive something in the mail about 3101 which I really don't want to work in Manhattan or the brnox Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Hey duecedrives what's ur list # Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

8000's. But looks like I got a better chance getting in quicker than 3101 with 4600. But we shall see How this turns out.

My list number is in the 35 xx and I haven't gotten a letter yet either.

My # is 4** and I didn't receive anything either, which I'm going to have to turn down since I didn't pass training in February...

Archived