Bus Operator (OA) Exam No. 3101 is out

RTS4Life

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

HELLO GUYS: I RECIEVED MY CONGRATS LETTER ABOUT THE BOSS THAT I TOOK IN NOV FOR THE 3101 APP. MY RANDOM NUMBER IS IN THE 2800 RANGE.HOPES THIS GIVES SOME KIND OF INFO OUT THERE!!!  REGUARDS TO ALL 

Alrighty. I guess the people with the first lower 100-400 list number probably were the only ones that received a result notice and a pre employment process appointment. My brother in law random number is in the lower 300's and he has to come to livingston on the 25th

DEAR DUECE: I ASSUME THAT YOU ARE INDEED TALKING ABOUT 3101 AND THAT  YOUR BROTHER IN LAW WAS CALLED DOWN ALREADY FROM THE LIST THAT WAS ESTABLISHED ON THE 12TH OF FEB OR??   

@Laracunga Yes he received two letter back to back. The first one was a congrats letter with his random list number in the lowest 300's. The next following day he received another letter to come down livingston on the 25 of this month for a pre employment process. So I guess for 3101 they are starting the first process in the range of 0-400. I will see what happens when he goes in this week. Most likely just a drug test and other first stage process.

@latacunga*

@Laracunga Yes he received two letter back to back. The first one was a congrats letter with his random list number in the lowest 300's. The next following day he received another letter to come down livingston on the 25 of this month for a pre employment process. So I guess for 3101 they are starting the first process in the range of 0-400. I will see what happens when he goes in this week. Most likely just a drug test and other first stage process.

@latacunga*

DUECE: THAT IS GREAT AND GIVES A LOT OF EARLY HOPE, THAT THEY ARE CALLING PEOPLE DOWN ALREADY!!  LET US KNOW!!  TKS

Alright so today my Brother in law went in for his Pre employment process for 3101. He took his drug test and they did a full check on his Driving Record. He also stated that a lot of people were being sent home for many reasons , Such as To many points on their license, No CDL or the permit, Criminal records "Some had to come back with court papers to disregard the charges they had". He also stated they were other drivers who work for MTA Bus and looking forward to join MaBstoa division. He was there since 6:30am and left at 3pm. They told him that they will contact him back between 2-30 days. So as you can see 3101 is in process.

@duecedrivesGood to heard that's all waiting for to get called for the second process.

Whats up @24kGoldMJ. I got called to come down for medical. I have to go to livingston on wednesday 3/12 for 3101. I'll keep u posted on the outcome.

@boogieman22 was up I when to down for my medical also I'm just waitting for the phone call for the second medical it take 2-30 days.

You mean you went for the drug test? I did that as well now they want me to come for medical to do a physical. Hopefully this is the last step before training.

24kgold I think u got the drug test & medical mixed up. I guess your waiting on a 2nd call to take another drug test. If u was called for a medical & something went wrong they would put u on medical hold & u would have to call them back when u got cleared from your personal doctor. If everything goes well during your medical & u get sworn in. They give u a start date to report to zerega.

I think @24kgoldmj means "for 2nd Drug test" Dre is right after medical you are sworn in so you can go for training.

This is providing the TA physician finds nothing wrong...let me just remind everyone that I went for my medical on December 31st and the physician thought I had some muscle spasm in my legs...went to the doctor and neurologist, found nothing. However, because of this, I was in the February 10th class, close to a month later.

Archived