Bus Operator (OA) Exam No. 3101 is out

RTS4Life

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good information to know, is it regular medical check up? Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

No its a bit more in depth, Blood pressure, Hearing in the sound proof box, vision with this really weird 3d binocular looking computer thingy, they also check urine for sugar, Is some of the basic things. And you do it all over every 2 years unless you have a condition they need to watch in which it will be every 6 months.

• 2 weeks later...

In Nov I took the MaBstoa BOss exam and In December I took the TA 4600. I have never took any test before, scored a 91 on the 4600 can the Nov Boss exam be used towards the 4600 process to give me a list number sooner??. I am new here & dont have much information on the process thanks.

In Nov I took the MaBstoa BOss exam and In December I took the TA 4600. I have never took any test before, scored a 91 on the 4600 can the Nov Boss exam be used towards the 4600 process to give me a list number sooner??. I am new here & dont have much information on the process thanks.

I was told it could be, but you would be better off taking the BOSS again, in case you want to transfer to NYCTA. Both are (MTA), but NYCTA is a civil service as opposed to MaBSTOA.

I was told it could be, but you would be better off taking the BOSS again, in case you want to transfer to NYCTA. Both are (MTA), but NYCTA is a civil service as opposed to MaBSTOA.

MHM...Would you wait or take the offer if OA calls u first?

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

• 3 weeks later...

Any idea how many people qualified for that exam. Was just wondering cause i see they have another MabStoa test coming up in June.

Good question!!! I have no idea. A lot of operators are retiring from the (MTA) companies next year, from what I have been told. They need to replace them.

Archived