Bus Operator (OA) Exam No. 3101 is out

RTS4Life

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just a thought. Since @Boogieman List number is around the 29x's  And @Tee called and they are up to 200''s And my guess from other Exam Threads they can fit at least 50-53 people per training class, That should tell you that a lot of people either on Medical hold, Failed drug test/Background, or Some didn't pass the BOSS exam. So I have this strong feeling 3101 List may not be as bad as we think especially if your in the high 5k-10k. 

Thanks guys. @DueceDrives My advice is to listen to the instructors and be humble while you're driving. I don't care how much u think u know, they don't like arrogance. Pay attention and ask questions if you don't understand. You will get through

Hi guys @Masterkhem@ DeuceDrives@boogieman22 and all thanks been reading your threads very helpful answering lots of questions I had thanks again

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The jurisdiction on letter states that Manhattan the Bronx will this be the area of work ?

Question - Are you able to work in Brooklyn ?

Would to have to take another test to work in the Brooklyn area?

MaBSTOA stands for "Manhattan and the Bronx Surface Transit...", therefore Manhattan or the Bronx will be the area of work. Under MaBSOTA, you are not able to work in Brooklyn. In order to work in Brooklyn, Queens or Staten Island, you have to be under NYC Transit, which are exams 2613, 4600, etc.

Question

Are you able to work in brooklyn ?

Would to have to take another test to work in the Brooklyn area?

Yes, I know someone who was recently hired by MaBSTOA and she told me that the (MTA) consolidated the NYCTA with it. She worked in Flatbush and now works in Quill.

@Mta2014  The first 1-10 days you are with an instructor doing skill training and etc on the road with an bus. Within the 7th day  some trainee are certified or on the 10th day. The rest remaining weeks you will be in line training "with a certified Senior Bus Operator" at which ever depot you have selected during the pick for your line training. After you have accomplish the 6 weeks training with MTA. You graduate and are on your own like the rest of the Bus Operators. 

@Mta2014 There's other Forum thread that has more information on a daily basis whats going on. http://www.nyctransitforums.com/forums/topic/34980-bus-operator-exam-2613-questions/

Archived