Bus Operator (OA) Exam No. 3101 is out

RTS4Life

Do they give you the test+endorsements all at once or do you take them one after another throughout the day? And are the air brakes part of the general knowledge test? I'm headed there on fri so I'm wondering if it'll be an all day thing. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

One after another...air brakes are NOT part of the general knowledge test.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I spent all morning at the DMV and got the cdl+passenger endorsements but failed the air brakes test. I killed time by calling the MTA to see where they're at but I couldn't get through.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hello to all, i'm trying to find out what can disqualify someone from your driving abstract because i have a no seat belt violation and a suspension for not paying a ticket. can that couse disqualification........does anyone kw.

Hello to all, i'm trying to find out what can disqualify someone from your driving abstract because i have a no seat belt violation and a suspension for not paying a ticket. can that couse disqualification........does anyone kw.

The "no seat belt" isn't gonna bother u cuz u don't get pts on your license. How long ago was the suspension?

hey everyone, I was called last week to redo my drug test because it has expired. Going in tomorrow to redo, I hope this means they have reached my number. Im in the mid 300s. Good luck everyone.

@gee #290 last hired? This week they had people list numbers in the 300's-400 Retaking their 2nd drug test which means by next week most of them will be called back for medical if their drug test process pass.

yea I think last hired the lady didn't really tell me much..... My list # is 21xx so I got awhile until they get to me ????

• 2 weeks later...

Archived