NYC, round two - (F)inding the Nostalgia Train

mtattrain

Yes yes, I was on the (F) train finding a nostalgia train that was running for the day...

dsc08295m.jpg

dsc08296w.jpg

dsc08298p.jpg

dsc08301c.jpg

dsc08303r.jpg

dsc08304x.jpg

dsc08311x.jpg

dsc08312hn.jpg

dsc08314z.jpg

dsc08315i.jpg

dsc08316d.jpg

dsc08318r.jpg

dsc08320j.jpg

dsc08321s.jpg

dsc08322o.jpg

dsc08323i.jpg

dsc08324i.jpg

dsc08325th.jpg

dsc08326q.jpg

dsc08327r.jpg

dsc08329g.jpg

Videos:

And finally, some railfan xclusives:

dsc08310e.jpg

dsc08317my.jpg

Yes yes, I was on the (F) train finding a nostalgia train that was running for the day...

dsc08329g.jpg

Awesome! You nailed this one with perfect timing. I can see the future next gen T/O railfanning in the window. Hey, what time were the R1/9's running on that day you took the pics? I'm guessing that this was last summer but at what hour?

I hope you know the two people you posted pics of are probably the two people who are most against having their photo on the internet...

Ill admit, I was the one in the white shirt and Bule shorts... I guess I can say I really did look like a dickhead back then....

Nice pics tho, Alot of those did come out really nice.

I hope you know the two people you posted pics of are probably the two people who are most against having their photo on the internet...

Ill admit, I was the one in the white shirt and Bule shorts... I guess I can say I really did look like a dickhead back then....

Nice pics tho, Alot of those did come out really nice.

^^^^ Don't sweat it, it will end up in the archives in a week or so and it won't be noticable even if someone googles it, the cache will refresh itself. And no you don't look like a dickhead, be proud of yourself. Anyway, yeah mtattrain good looks with the pics. Real great breakdown of the Culver BMT El. Nuff said, lets move on fellas.

Edit: Matter of fact with mtattrain's permission since it's his thread, PM Brett or Lance and ask him to delete the pics that got you and the fellow photographers in it. Problem solved. With the pics in question removed, the OP will look like the following (And still looking good with solid pics of the trains and infrastructure itself):

dsc08296w.jpg

dsc08298p.jpg

dsc08301c.jpg

dsc08303r.jpg

dsc08304x.jpg

dsc08314z.jpg

dsc08315i.jpg

dsc08320j.jpg

dsc08321s.jpg

dsc08322o.jpg

dsc08325th.jpg

dsc08326q.jpg

dsc08329g.jpg

I think that's R33WF... (finallygotapicoftheguythatgetspicsofotherslol)

I cancelled the downvote R33WF. Fine the dude made a mistake. That's why I did it for the record..... Not because I thought it was funny or so too kewl. Man I wish you guys can just get along and stop fighting. We'll take that as a lesson and not repeat the mistakes that's all and move on like I said. No biggie.

Archived