Cash and Unlimited on the same MC?!?!?

Lennyj17

Did anyone else know we can do this now? supposedly it was just implemented with the "Green Fee" (1$ per new card) 

This was news to me, I knew Unlimiteds could be refilled now, but I thought PPR and Unlimited still had to be separate cards. Also 30 days and 7 day unlimiteds were NOT allowed on the same card, but now I can't find any thing saying they can't be. I find this to be welcomed news as I buy Unlimiteds but on occasion ride the BxM7 into the city. Now I can keep one friggin card not 2 and marking which one is Unlimited and which one is PPR. AWESOME. 

Also MetroCards are now good for 2 full years (doubt if the stripe holds out that long) 

Well excuse the F*CK outta me.....so sorry to waste your precious time...I guess I am a true NY'er, always last to hear about something...

You're excused...  <_< This convo was had already in another MetroCard thread about transfers and what you can do with Metrocards...  :Lock:

Just because one thread is sitting on the top of your "New Posts" list doesn't mean it's at the top for everyone else.

I think peacemak3r's quote sums it up in a nutshell... 

Transit forum or not, every New Yorker should have known before it was ever implemented.  My grandmother knew about it before me, smh.

But NYers seem to not know how to read sooo....

Its true, who the f____ read the small font size posters saying new features on the MetroCard and the fare increase.

MTA has been terrible to communicate with customers with these periodic changes.

Archived