April 6- Before Nothing Impossible Flashmob at Bowling Green, Taking Chance on NICE Bus trip via MTA

FamousNYLover

I don't want to use S-word, but I just only reporting. I just change the vowel to make sound polite.

I left around 7:30, and got Newsday at 90th St Deli and got in front car #2000 of Flushing-bound (7) train departed 90th St-Elmhurst Av @ 7:55, arrived Flushing-Main St @ 8:06.

Total time: 11 minutes.

I lined up for 8:25 n20 Hicksville and 8:10 n20 Roslyn Bus had sign (H) in front) with paper sign "N20" and side destination was working.

8:25 n20 Hicksville #1603 got crowded, but not so crowded.

Somewhere after Bell Blvd, one male person complained to male driver, "That n20 driver didn't stop!"

Before the City Line, when Spanish Elderly Lady boarded the bus, there was one another male person give up his seat for that lady, which was good. It only HAPPENS ON n20, where Spanish gave up seat for disable or elderly lady.

Suppose to arrive Greenvale at 9:22, however arrived 8 minutes late at 9:30, because passengers had to YELL TO B/O to OPEN THE BACK/REAR DOOR!" Still he was good than ahead driver on 8:10 n20 Roslyn.

Total time: 62 minutes.

Since I had time, I set my alarm clock to 9:53, before n27 Roslyn arrival at 10:13 and went to check out Greenvale PATHmark again and Greenvale PATHmark had organic tofus I normally buy at Whole Foods or Associate Supermarket.

Public restroom were confusing, because there was NO INDICATION OF ARROWS POINTING. Worker told me I had to go through employee area and there was NO SIGN in employee area that indicate PUBLIC RESTROOM. I felt uncomfortable walking through the employee's area.

Around 9:45, I exit the PATHmark and walk around the building where Chinese food place where PinePower goes there, then stop by at Bake Shop, then Hot and Bagel, but nothing good, so I walk through the Parking Lot to Wendy's, where nice person let me cross in front of jeep, and I jump off the ledge to Mobile Gas Station and bought $2 Chocolate Pound Cake.

The was one African color male came to me around 10:00 and ask me direction to Jamaica Av in Queens, but he was actually wanted n6 when another African color lady who got lost b/c of new bus driver. After I called Nassau County Legislature Carrie Solage's #, she even speak into voice message and she want "(MTA) to back. New Veolia company sacks."

9:54 n27 Roslyn Station #1710 came ontime at 10:13, arrive Roslyn Station ontime at 10:20.

Total time: 7 minutes.

Next, 10:00 n23 Hempstead #1762 came 2 minutes early and departed 10:29, 2 minutes early from 10:31 after everyone got on.

While I was on n23, one big man who sit in front of me told me that one female waited for bus 1 hour b/c 5:35pm bus never showed up. (Maybe she was prefering to n27 bus).

Arriving Hempstead at 11:22 ontime.

Total time: 53 minutes.

Next, I got on 11:24 n6 Jamaica #1748, which was NOT TOO CROWDED AT ALL departed 1 minute late at 11:25, arriving 165 St Bus Terminal at 12:19, 7 minutes late from 12:12.

Total time: 54 minutes.

After I ask Merrick Blvd gas station to use you-know-what and I said thank you, then head into (F) at 169th St Station.

I made to front car #9218 on Coney Island-bound (F) departed 12:30, going Queens Blvd Semiexpress via 53rd St(local to Roosevelt Field, then express to Queens Plaza), arriving Lexington Av-53rd St @ 13:04.

Total time: 34 minutes.

Next, I got on front car #1245 on Woodlawn-bound (4) departed 13:05, arrived 77th St @ 13:10.

Total time: 5 minutes.

Next, I got on M79 Riverside Drive #5279 departed 79th St/Park Av @ 13:16, arrived 79th St/5th Av @ 13:19.
Total time: 3 minutes.

I quickly went to Museum Cafeteria for my free lunch of Chicken Tenders, French Fries, then got on M3 East Village #6222 departed 5th Av/80th St @ 13:39, arrived 5th Av/60th St @ 13:50.

After I check my email quickly I rushed to 59th St-Lexington Av, where I got on front car #7791 of Bowling Green-bound (5) semiexp (local to Grand Central, express to Bowling Green) departed 14:01, arrived Bowling Green at 14:34.

Total time: 33 minutes.

I met with Nothing Is Impossible sportaemous music flashmob leader and stage radio set up was running late due to machine problem.

All the flashmob participants joined and walk to Bull to take group picture around 15:30 while we wait for audio set up to completely.

Flashmob volunteer had to tell one of tourists, "Please hold on. We're next."

After the picture, we went back to plaza.

At 15:45, we were ready to go and all of us participated in sportameous music. After the end, we got applaus from unexpexpected folks and tourists walking by.

Next, at 16:15, we did again, this time with unexpected tourist onboard CitySightNY's Upper Decker were enjoying as well.

After that, it ended around 16:34, after I gave hire and hug to Flashmob leader and instructor, I left and got on BPC Shuttle Bus, TransExpress #41 departed Battery Pl/Washington St @ 16:37, arrived Warren St/Greenwich St @ 16:50.

Total time: 13 minutes.

After that Whole Food errands, I got on 5th car #2435 on South Ferry-bound (1) departed Chambers St @ 18:02, arrived South Ferry @ 8:07.

After checking to see if tourists were confused, but no.

So,next I got on 5th car #2390 on 242nd St-bound (1) semiexpress (express to 14th St) departed 18:15, arrived 59th St-Columbus Circle at 18:43.

Total time: 28 minutes.

Next, I walk across 59th St to check on Horse Carriage, taxi violation and cyclist, then made another quick rest store at Apple Store, before getting on front car #5746 on Bay Ridge-bound (R) departed 5th Av/59th St @ 19:36, arrived Times Sq at 19:49.

Next, I got on front car #2060 on Flushing-bound (7) departed 19:49, arrived Junction Blvd at 20:15.

Total time: 26 minutes.

After quick stop at old Warren St house, I stopped by to use internet at internet cafe, then went home.

THE END.

Did you seriously have to use the spanish slur again, or attempt to use it? Cant you just say Mexican or Hispanic or whatever?

Yeah, he was informed by a couple of us in that *Rude Lady on the N27 thread* of his as to what the slur meant..... I'm not giving him the pass of not knowing what certain words mean anymore, large in part because he's been on these transit forums for years now..... It's not like when he first started posting on RD/straps & his english was terrible (to say the least).... Using the slur for a second time I'm going to classify as ignorance..... But if he keeps using that term from here on in to refer to hispanics, I'm going to throw him in the category of a racist...

Flat out.

Don't use that word. I don't know where you picked it up, but don't use it.

He picked it up from Pinepower. He originally thought it was "beanie", and some of us corrected him on the actual spelling (in that N27 thread), but told him it was a racial slur and not to use it again. I'll give him the benefit of the doubt that he just thought we were referring to his misspelling, but like B35 said, if he keeps this up, I'll have to write him off as a racist.

He picked it up from Pinepower. He originally thought it was "beanie", and some of us corrected him on the actual spelling (in that N27 thread), but told him it was a racial slur and not to use it again. I'll give him the benefit of the doubt that he just thought we were referring to his misspelling, but like B35 said, if he keeps this up, I'll have to write him off as a racist.

Oh lol I have enough proof

Beaner? That's a new one. I've never heard of of it.

It's a slur attended mainly towards Mexicans (and hispanics)

Sorry, I copied from facebook note.

I don't want to use S-word, but I just only reporting. I just change the vowel to make sound polite.

I left around 7:30, and got Newsday at 90th St Deli and got in front car #2000 of Flushing-bound (7) train departed 90th St-Elmhurst Av @ 7:55, arrived Flushing-Main St @ 8:06.

I lined up for 8:25 n20 Hicksville and 8:10 n20 Roslyn Bus had sign (H) in front) with paper sign "N20" and side destination was working.

8:25 n20 Hicksville #1603 got crowded, but not so crowded.

Somewhere after Bell Blvd, one male person complained to male driver, "That n20 driver didn't stop!"

Before the City Line, when Spanish Elderly Lady boarded the bus, there was one another male Spanish give up his seat for that lady, which was good. It only HAPPENS ON n20, where Spanish gave up seat for disable or elderly lady.

Suppose to arrive Greenvale at 9:22, however arrived 8 minutes late at 9:30, because passengers had to YELL TO B/O to OPEN THE BACK/REAR DOOR!" Still he was good than ahead driver on 8:10 n20 Roslyn.

Total time: 62 minutes.

Since I had time, I set my alarm clock to 9:53, before n27 Roslyn arrival at 10:13 and went to check out Greenvale PATHmark again and Greenvale PATHmark had organic tofus I normally buy at Whole Foods or Associate Supermarket.

Public restroom were confusing, because there was NO INDICATION OF ARROWS POINTING. Worker told me I had to go through employee area and there was NO SIGN in employee area that indicate PUBLIC RESTROOM. I felt uncomfortable walking through the employee's area.

Around 9:45, I exit the PATHmark and walk around the building where Chinese food place where PinePower goes there, then stop by at Bake Shop, then Hot and Bagel, but nothing good, so I walk through the Parking Lot to Wendy's, where nice person let me cross in front of jeep, and I jump off the ledge to Mobile Gas Station and bought $2 Chocolate Pound Cake.

The was one African color male came to me around 10:00 and ask me direction to Jamaica Av in Queens, but he was actually wanted n6 when another African color lady who got lost b/c of new bus driver. After I called Nassau County Legislature Carrie Solage's #, she even speak into voice message and she want "(MTA) to back. New Veolia company sacks."

9:54 n27 Roslyn Station #1710 came ontime at 10:13, arrive Roslyn Station ontime at 10:20.

Total time: 7 minutes.

Next, 10:00 n23 Hempstead #1762 came 2 minutes early and departed 10:29, 2 minutes early from 10:31 after everyone got on.

While I was on n23, one big man who sit in front of me told me that one female waited for bus 1 hour b/c 5:35pm bus never showed up. (Maybe she was prefering to n27 bus).

Arriving Hempstead at 11:22 ontime.

Total time: 53 minutes.

Next, I got on 11:24 n6 Jamaica #1748, which was NOT TOO CROWDED AT ALL departed 1 minute late at 11:25, arriving 165 St Bus Terminal at 12:19, 7 minutes late from 12:12.

Total time: 54 minutes.

After I ask Merrick Blvd gas station to use you-know-what and I said thank you, then head into (F) at 169th St Station.

I made to front car #9218 on Coney Island-bound (F) departed 12:30, going Queens Blvd Semiexpress via 53rd St(local to Roosevelt Field, then express to Queens Plaza), arriving Lexington Av-53rd St @ 13:04.

Total time: 34 minutes.

Next, I got on front car #1245 on Woodlawn-bound (4) departed 13:05, arrived 77th St @ 13:10.

Next, I got on M79 Riverside Drive #5279 departed 79th St/Park Av @ 13:16, arrived 79th St/5th Av @ 13:19.
Total time: 3 minutes.

I quickly went to Museum Cafeteria for my free lunch of Chicken Tenders, French Fries, then got on M3 East Village #6222 departed 5th Av/80th St @ 13:39, arrived 5th Av/60th St @ 13:50.

After I check my email quickly I rushed to 59th St-Lexington Av, where I got on front car #7791 of Bowling Green-bound (5) semiexp (local to Grand Central, express to Bowling Green) departed 14:01, arrived Bowling Green at 14:34.

Total time: 33 minutes.

I met with Nothing Is Impossible sportaemous music flashmob leader and stage radio set up was running late due to machine problem.

All the flashmob participants joined and walk to Bull to take group picture around 15:30 while we wait for audio set up to completely.

Flashmob volunteer had to tell one of tourists, "Please hold on. We're next."

After the picture, we went back to plaza.

At 15:45, we were ready to go and all of us participated in sportameous music. After the end, we got applaus from unexpexpected folks and tourists walking by.

Next, at 16:15, we did again, this time with unexpected tourist onboard CitySightNY's Upper Decker were enjoying as well.

After that, it ended around 16:34, after I gave hire and hug to Flashmob leader and instructor, I left and got on BPC Shuttle Bus, TransExpress #41 departed Battery Pl/Washington St @ 16:37, arrived Warren St/Greenwich St @ 16:50.

After that Whole Food errands, I got on 5th car #2435 on South Ferry-bound (1) departed Chambers St @ 18:02, arrived South Ferry @ 8:07.

After checking to see if tourists were confused, but no.

So,next I got on 5th car #2390 on 242nd St-bound (1) semiexpress (express to 14th St) departed 18:15, arrived 59th St-Columbus Circle at 18:43.

Total time: 28 minutes.

Next, I walk across 59th St to check on Horse Carriage, taxi violation and cyclist, then made another quick rest store at Apple Store, before getting on front car #5746 on Bay Ridge-bound (R) departed 5th Av/59th St @ 19:36, arrived Times Sq at 19:49.

Next, I got on front car #2060 on Flushing-bound (7) departed 19:49, arrived Junction Blvd at 20:15.

Total time: 26 minutes.

After quick stop at old Warren St house, I stopped by to use internet at internet cafe, then went home.

THE END.

For starters, you're still saying "Somewhere after Bell Blvd, one male Beaner complained to male driver, "That n20 driver didn't stop!""

Second of all, we're saying you shouldn't have said it in the first place, whether it's on Facebook or NYCTF or Subchat or any other site.

Archived