Which is more rare?

Novabus 5000

well R46 E's aren't that rare anymore, i rode in one twice in a week sadly (and saw one every day, which is even more sad)

R46's do NOT belong on the E at all, everyone thought it was an F train at roosevelt

I Love the R46s on the (E). They look awesome. Before I photographed them on Wednesday, last time I caught a 46 (E) was in 1999 or 2000.

well R46 E's aren't that rare anymore, i rode in one twice in a week sadly (and saw one every day, which is even more sad)

R46's do NOT belong on the E at all, everyone thought it was an F train at roosevelt

People @ that stop also thought a R42 on the (E) was a (F) train...Atleast 42s look great on the (E) unlike R46s. It's even worse than the R44 on the (A). :eek: Good thing they are a rarity to catch on the (E). I love how people mistake the R32 (F) as the (E) train ALL the time in Queens.

I stayed at roosevelt Avenue for half an hour today taking pictures. Most of the (E) trains were R46, and had prolonged dwell times because people kept holding the doors asking if was an (F) train. Same goes for when an R32 (F) train came. HOLY CRAP WILL YOU READ THE F#@KING SIGN IT'S NOT THAT HARD. AS IF A GIANT BLUE DOT ON THE FRONT OF THE TRAIN DOESN'T HELP.

I stayed at roosevelt Avenue for half an hour today taking pictures. Most of the (E) trains were R46, and had prolonged dwell times because people kept holding the doors asking if was an (F) train. Same goes for when an R32 (F) train came. HOLY CRAP WILL YOU READ THE F#@KING SIGN IT'S NOT THAT HARD. AS IF A GIANT BLUE DOT ON THE FRONT OF THE TRAIN DOESN'T HELP.

That happens a lot on most major subway stations, especially if a type of subway car that the line's not using regularly appears on it. Like what you stated before that R46's are usually on (F) and R32's are on (E).

Recently R160B's have appeared on (Q) and (W), and I still had people at Union Square asking "Hey' is that an (N)(Q) or (W)"? Yeah I get annoyed at that too, people don't bother reading signs.

That happens a lot on most major subway stations, especially if a type of subway car that the line's not using regularly appears on it. Like what you stated before that R46's are usually on (F) and R32's are on (E).

Recently R160B's have appeared on (Q) and (W), and I still had people at Union Square asking "Hey' is that an (N)(Q) or (W)"? Yeah I get annoyed at that too, people don't bother reading signs.

Then again I been on 2 R160Bs on the (Q) which had NO signs @ all. They held the train doors for a whole minute wondering if it is the (N) or (Q)...

Then again I been on 2 R160Bs on the (Q) which had NO signs @ all. They held the train doors for a whole minute wondering if it is the (N) or (Q)...

Yeah, I rode one of those R160B's without a sign today, Took it from Brighton Beach on (Q). It's not fun riding a "blank" R160B train on the (Q).

If only people would listen to announcements or read signs first, people would get around this city a lot faster. Technology helps us to do that. Usually. But in those "rare" cases where technology royally screws up...

"Ladies and gentlemen, you are now boarding the, uh, blank train to... Well, the sign's not working, so I can't tell you. The next stop is... I don't know, the FIND's not working."

"But you're the conductor! Shouldn't you know this stuff anyway?"

"Well that's why we have technology, son. To do that stuff for us."

"And when it doesn't work? Shouldn't you go back to memorization? Or grab a map or something?"

"Nope, you're screwed."

If only people would listen to announcements or read signs first...

If only people would listen to announcements or read signs first, people would get around this city a lot faster. Technology helps us to do that. Usually. But in those "rare" cases where technology royally screws up...

"Ladies and gentlemen, you are now boarding the, uh, blank train to... Well, the sign's not working, so I can't tell you. The next stop is... I don't know, the FIND's not working."

"But you're the conductor! Shouldn't you know this stuff anyway?"

"Well that's why we have technology, son. To do that stuff for us."

"And when it doesn't work? Shouldn't you go back to memorization? Or grab a map or something?"

"Nope, you're screwed."

If only people would listen to announcements or read signs first...

Hahah...

Then there was the guy at Lexington Ave/53 who asked me (E) or (F) when an R32 was sitting there...

Lexington Ave/53...

(F) hasn't run over there for a while now...

Archived