Is it really SO difficult?

Again if you do what Singapore does than maybe this city would be clean but people in America are wimps and would put up a fight.

I don't support caning as a punishment for civil offenses, nor do I support a one-party system that effectively suppresses dissent through gerrymandering and manipulation of the press.

Singapore's system also closes up for the night, and is newer.

LOL... You usually find chicken bones in the ghetto areas of the city on the subway trains or streets.  :lol:

You know, I was gonna get on your case about this comment, but then I realized, I've seen this myself lol

I don't support caning as a punishment for civil offenses, nor do I support a one-party system that effectively suppresses dissent through gerrymandering and manipulation of the press.

Singapore's system also closes up for the night, and is newer.

I had to nod my head in agreement upon reading your response to Roadcruiser's post. Very well put.

This is some pictures of the advertising campaign made by the RATP (Paris metro company) to make passengers more respectful.

This campaign was not only about cleanness, but about all the bad manners in the transports.

He who dirties 1 seat on the way, risks picking up a stain on the way back.

campagne-incivilites-ratp-affiche-phacoc

Throwing 1 gum in the bin means having less under the sole.

1000-lama.jpg

This is some pictures of the advertising campaign made by the RATP (Paris metro company) to make passengers more respectful.

This campaign was not only about cleanness, but about all the bad manners in the transports.

He who dirties 1 seat on the way, risks picking up a stain on the way back.

campagne-incivilites-ratp-affiche-phacoc

Throwing 1 gum in the bin means having less under the sole.

1000-lama.jpg

LMAO. Not sure if that'll work in NYC but seeing these ads is both hilarious and serious at the same time.

It's more common than I'd like it to be since people use the subways as their personal garbage can.  <_<

.....and bathroom. Feces and urine on the ends of the platforms when we have actual bathrooms in the stations at most locations. Like Fordham Rd. @ the Grand Concourse line. Filthy.

I mean it's so simple, just take the blasted (D) to Yankee Stadium, or 125th or step out and use the store bathrooms. It isn't hard.

.....and bathroom. Feces and urine on the ends of the platforms when we have actual bathrooms in the stations at most locations. Like Fordham Rd. @ the Grand Concourse line. Filthy.

I mean it's so simple, just take the blasted (D) to Yankee Stadium, or 125th or step out and use the store bathrooms. It isn't hard.

That's sick dude. It's those people you just want to throw down into the line and have them get what's coming.

The actual bathroooms aren't in such hot shape either...

The ones on the Queens Blvd Line alll have at least one or two clogged toilets that overflow if you flush em, and there's a fair chance that you may catch a hobo showering in the sink or sleeping in there.

The ones on the Queens Blvd Line alll have at least one or two clogged toilets that overflow if you flush em, and there's a fair chance that you may catch a hobo showering in the sink or sleeping in there.

It's better than nothing. If you use the bus there are no provided restrooms. With the bus you're at the mercy of local businesses.

I have NEVER even seen a subway bathroom and hope I never do.  I have a number of places built into my mind that I can go that are clean enough to take a piss and if it's really bad I just run to my office and use the bathroom there since I'm usually in Manhattan most of the time anyway.

It's better than nothing. If you use the bus there are no provided restrooms. With the bus you're at the mercy of local businesses.

Thank the lord for Starbucks and its locations every two blocks.

I've noticed that a lot of chain stores operate everywhere, except in the immediate vicinity of the subway staitons in Jamaica. Even the nearest Starbucks is in Kew Gardens...

I have NEVER even seen a subway bathroom and hope I never do.  I have a number of places built into my mind that I can go that are clean enough to take a piss and if it's really bad I just run to my office and use the bathroom there since I'm usually in Manhattan most of the time anyway.

I mean the platforms itself @ Fordham on the IND, forget the bathrooms! I know, it will make you want to make you cringe.

Another nasty bathroom is at Pacific St on the BMT side, I swear I'll contaminate myself with Hep B if I even try. Better off going in the mall outside @ Atlantic if you ever have to business there.

Archived