Stuff at 207th Street Yard 8/02/2008

Pablo M 201

Your excellent slant shots are made even better by those weeds growing there. Beautiful!
Thanks Fred! I think the weeds sitting there helped the colors come out better throughout the whole photo.

Nice photos.

*hugs the slants goodbye*

- Andy

Thanks Slant Hugger! :D

That evil barge of death lol. The <5> rules needs to return. Wonderful pics

wonder why they ended that. When they use to have the <5> i can tell which is the 238 WP and Dyre ave service

btw nice pics, especially the <5>

but the R40s as usually freak me out from the front view:eek:lol

btw i love the 4th pic work train, is that a MODEL??? lol, it looks like it is :D

wonder why they ended that. When they use to have the <5> i can tell which is the 238 WP and Dyre ave service

btw nice pics, especially the <5>

but the R40s as usually freak me out from the front view:eek:lol

btw i love the 4th pic work train, is that a MODEL??? lol, it looks like it is :D

B/c (MTA) discontinued it in 2005 and they are stupid for not using the <5> anymore

Nice shots P! I don't know how I missed this thread...
Thanks ENY!

btw one more thing gotta ask, where can I get some perfect shots like that, did they allow u in the 207 shop..?
Nope. Shot them all from the 215th Street (1) station, except for the single R62A signed as a <5> which was shot from the 207th Street station on the (1).

I hope the R38s see that barge soon enough. What a POS. We had to go to Euclid today, and I caught that R38 A at 168st. Even another classmate said whatever model it was he rode down, they need to get rid of it. He described it, it was the R(aggedy) 38.

I hope the R38s see that barge soon enough. What a POS. We had to go to Euclid today, and I caught that R38 A at 168st. Even another classmate said whatever model it was he rode down, they need to get rid of it. He described it, it was the R(aggedy) 38.

Yeah... I've ridden the R38 only once, and it was worse than any other car in the system. And it's so similar looking to the R32 (well, when compared to the rest of the cars)... who knew that two cars similar in appearance can be on different ends of the quality line?

Archived