Say WORD!

553 Bridgeton

That wasnt a code break i did a 139 from ny to lakewood using 7181. I dont code break tho cuz itll show up that lets say a 190 is in AC. The only way to set the signs is via the clever device. I miss the old way. I used to always deadhead with random signs.

That wasnt a code break i did a 139 from ny to lakewood using 7181. I dont code break tho cuz itll show up that lets say a 190 is in AC. The only way to set the signs is via the clever device. I miss the old way. I used to always deadhead with random signs.

I can only imagine how our wonderful crowd felt about you having a restroom bus. Hope you weren't spat on!

EDIT: Saw what you wrote in response to 4608. Thank goodness lol, still wouldn't be surprised if some folks made phone calls or complained to one of the ticket agents/dispatchers, over at Union Hill they're always like "yeah tell the fat guy at the booth (whatever run) didn't show up"

I can only imagine how our wonderful crowd felt about you having a restroom bus. Hope you weren't spat on!

EDIT: Saw what you wrote in response to 4608. Thank goodness lol, still wouldn't be surprised if some folks made phone calls or complained to one of the ticket agents/dispatchers, over at Union Hill they're always like "yeah tell the fat guy at the booth (whatever run) didn't show up"

Lol. I somehow always get to do 139s. Just that long deadhead to either Lakewood or NY for a rt sucks but pays hella good. Howell always asks Egg Harbor for extra drivers. Not to many Egg Harbor drivers know the 139 only a handful, so we usually take turns when they need us. Sometimes we go up as a 319 NY Exp skipping Toms River.

Bah, you want Luminator pads go to our friends across the Hudson at the MTA who seem to love being stuck in the past.

whats so wrong about being old school??? im sorry that im not into the damn clever device as much as you do

• 2 weeks later...

Love the shots, 553

And yea, it sucks that the clever devices don't allow code breaking especially since they are tracked

I was once told about the special codes that are under P/R like SHUTTLE and SPECIAL, etc

Whenever extra trips for the Hamilton Mall via the Expressway are putin we use "SPECIAL" well that they tell us.

Archived