ON, well, WAS on Location with 3802

Pablo M 201

Ok, so, once I and a few others were confirmed about the whereabouts of 3802, we decided to take a little stroll to Staten Island an visit good ol' Castleton Depot.

Enjoy!

p1030192zb0.jpg

p1030193kp9.jpg

Not so great, but considering the condition I had to shoot it, being in a low light situation, I had to change settings quick fast for the fastest shutter speed I can get to for a clear shot.

Not coming out for service JUST yet....

Nice shots!

This is good news BUT I can guarantee you and anyone that it is going to be very hard to find the NG O7 in a sea of Orion Vs (and some Novas).

It was hard enough trying to track down 6421 and 6424 last year when they were at Yukon, but thankfully they had a routine schedule on the S59 and S79.

But with 3802, it could be put into service on any CAS route across Staten Island at anytime.

Nice shots!

But with 3802, it could be put into service on any CAS route across Staten Island at anytime.

Thanks!

And I don't see 3802 coming into service very quick anytime soon, still missing a few things that would not allow a bus to run in service.

I heard the TTC NG's are garbage.... http://www.subchat.com/read.asp?Id=648050

If the MTA ones are anything like the TTC ones then oh noes.

Heh, it can at times depend on the specs from the TA.

Now, I've sort of read through TTC specs for the O7 NGs and a few things were questionable, the mirrors were a of concern.

We'll see how the MTA ones turn out, which were spec'd pretty well.

Archived