So QM8, how do you feel about the X68 using 2922?

BM5 via Woodhaven

Clearly it wasn't, as that bus had people on it.  The sign was probably broken.

--

@Q23 - Where in the heck are QV's new MCIs?!?  <_<

All on the X63, lol....

Yes you're right. There's no reason why a bus filled with 30 people would be out of service heading to Manhattan during the AM peak, out of all hours.

As my good friend 711 has said the sign on 2922 doesn't work, it's usually a backup bus and doesn't run that much anymore. @Kingsbridgeviewer that bus was never oos (yes I'll admit every time it goes out there's a road call ) but it's always parked ready to go. The New MCIs I haven't been available so to speak...

As my good friend 711 has said the sign on 2922 doesn't work, it's usually a backup bus and doesn't run that much anymore. @Kingsbridgeviewer that bus was never oos (yes I'll admit every time it goes out there's a road call ) but it's always parked ready to go. The New MCIs I haven't been available so to speak...

Yeah, but what's up with that. And it always seems that they're throwing all those buses on the X68. Last time there was an RTS on the X68, and now there's this. Where was this (2922) when that that happened?

Yeah, but what's up with that. And it always seems that they're throwing all those buses on the X68. Last time there was an RTS on the X68, and now there's this. Where was this (2922) when that that happened?

They probably sent 2922 up to the MNRR shuttles. It makes me wonder if QV was ordered to send MCIs up to the shuttle during that time period. 

They probably sent 2922 up to the MNRR shuttles. It makes me wonder if QV was ordered to send MCIs up to the shuttle during that time period. 

But even so didn't they stop running shuttles on MNRR?? I thought everything was back to normal, but in any case they've got at least 50 new MCI's at Queens Village for just three lines (X63, X64, & X68).  Something is really strange.  They can't be getting serviced already.

But even so didn't they stop running shuttles on MNRR?? I thought everything was back to normal, but in any case they've got at least 50 new MCI's at Queens Village for just three lines (X63, X64, & X68).  Something is really strange.  They can't be getting serviced already.

There can be times where all the spares are already being used or out themselves.

There can be times where all the spares are already being used or out themselves.

True and QV isn't known for stellar maintenance...

For such a small fleet of MCIs especially those new ones, those will be just fine.

Sent from my SGH-T699 using Tapatalk 4

They have 36, in other words, 12 for each (this includes the spare bus)

With one bus or two being out, sometimes drastic measures will have to be taken.

is Peter Pan being used as a charter for the x68 or is that an unrelated shot? I'm wondering because Peter Pan/Greyhound don't usually venture out of the PABT area

It's an unrelated shot.

Archived