Recent MTA Bus Express Buses

Pablo M 201

Love the MCIs and the Prevost! Wonder why the Prevost is still here.......
Thanks! I took that shot of the Prevost on August 1st when it was in service for the last time. I dunno if the Prevost is still here, but it should be back with Prevost already.

Great shots, is the Prevost still in NYC?
Thanks! I believe the Prevost is not in NYC anymore. The day I took that shot, it was in service for the last time with us.

Nice photos!

My 4 favorite busses from best to least are MCI, articulated, hybrid, and those new funky types (MTA) has been experimenting with ESPECIALLY the prevost!

- Andy

Thanks!

Great shots. If MTA wasn't going to buy a Prevost, that coach would have been long gone. Me thinks MTA wants Prevost, and Prevost now wants to sell to the MTA. They should have gotten on this when MTA was buying coaches in bulk. Buses would have came in faster with 2 makers instead of 1......

Great shots. If MTA wasn't going to buy a Prevost, that coach would have been long gone. Me thinks MTA wants Prevost, and Prevost now wants to sell to the MTA. They should have gotten on this when MTA was buying coaches in bulk. Buses would have came in faster with 2 makers instead of 1......
Thanks!

I say yes to the MTA to get Prevost! Its obvious Prevost wants to get involved with transit agencies now.

Nice job!
Great photos Pablo, especially the Prevost!
Nice!
Thanks guys!

Archived