Attention: In order to reply to messages, create topics, have access to other features of the community you must sign up for an account.
Sign in to follow this  
Pablo M 201

Recent MTA Bus Express Buses

Enjoy!

p1020708aq0.jpg

p1020781yq4.jpg

p1020782hb2.jpg

p1020786xs9.jpg

And a few other buses.

p1020706ds8.jpg

p1020731ct6.jpg

And last but not least....

p1020793iz2.jpg

Hope you enjoyed, comments are always welcomed!

whoa! when the fudge did we get a prevost????

Long time ago buddy. Only a demo, but the fact that it's been here for a few months may signal that the (MTA) is considering buying a few. Just speculation here on my part though.

Nice photos!

My 4 favorite busses from best to least are MCI, articulated, hybrid, and those new funky types (MTA) has been experimenting with ESPECIALLY the prevost!

- Andy

Love the MCIs and the Prevost! Wonder why the Prevost is still here.......
Thanks! I took that shot of the Prevost on August 1st when it was in service for the last time. I dunno if the Prevost is still here, but it should be back with Prevost already.

Great shots, is the Prevost still in NYC?
Thanks! I believe the Prevost is not in NYC anymore. The day I took that shot, it was in service for the last time with us.

Nice photos!

My 4 favorite busses from best to least are MCI, articulated, hybrid, and those new funky types (MTA) has been experimenting with ESPECIALLY the prevost!

- Andy

Thanks!

You should be banned for posting such sexy shots...
LOL!

Love them all....my favorite is the Vamoose and Prevost shots
Glad you enjoyed them Curt.

Great shots. If MTA wasn't going to buy a Prevost, that coach would have been long gone. Me thinks MTA wants Prevost, and Prevost now wants to sell to the MTA. They should have gotten on this when MTA was buying coaches in bulk. Buses would have came in faster with 2 makers instead of 1......

Great shots. If MTA wasn't going to buy a Prevost, that coach would have been long gone. Me thinks MTA wants Prevost, and Prevost now wants to sell to the MTA. They should have gotten on this when MTA was buying coaches in bulk. Buses would have came in faster with 2 makers instead of 1......
Thanks!

I say yes to the MTA to get Prevost! Its obvious Prevost wants to get involved with transit agencies now.

Nice job!
Great photos Pablo, especially the Prevost!
Nice!
Thanks guys!