MTA bus driver calls Muslim boy, 10, 'terrorist' and denies him ride: suit

Harry

Yo VG8 I shoulda known u was a MTA groupie. Lol. On that note u don't mean nothing to this forum or agency. Lol. I drive a bus all day in the queens area and it's known to be the biggest borough on the NYC map. As far as dealing with people I'm actually dealing with all kinds of races,religions,BO(body odors),nut jobs,crackheads,students both young and old, so b4 u say anything else about knowing how B/O's feel and all jittery speak 4 ur self but then u can't cause ur not part of the agency and I thank god ur not cause I don't think u would last a full week on the job. I'm grateful to have this wonderful job and I'm disgusted and ashamed that people like u actually exist. What a shame.

Well you're entitled to your opinion, just like I'm entitled to mine.  Quite frankly I could care less what you or anyone else thinks of me.  With that said, I've said what I had to and that's that.  I agree to disagree.

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

One thing that bugged me of reading eight pages of back and forth.  Some of you seriously need to take an English class again and review your damn spelling and grammar.  Felt like I was reading some first grader's science project work.

Second, VG8 is entitled to his comment and opinion; right or wrong.

Third, I seriously can't believe you guys went nine pages straight of back and forth.

I ain't oppose to his comment or opinion and frankly I could careless about what he says but how he says it, this's coming from a MUSLIM employee u could only understand where I'm coming from since u read all the eight to nine pages. U better believe this want nine pages back and forth. As far as the English grammar goes this ain't a classroom but the web fam so anything goes.

One thing that bugged me of reading eight pages of back and forth.  Some of you seriously need to take an English class again and review your damn spelling and grammar.  Felt like I was reading some first grader's science project work.

Second, VG8 is entitled to his comment and opinion; right or wrong.

Third, I seriously can't believe you guys went nine pages straight of back and forth.

Isn't this a usual occurrence the moment race comes up anywhere in Off-Topic?

Well you're entitled to your opinion, just like I'm entitled to mine.  Quite frankly I could care less what you or anything else thinks of me.  With that said, I've said what I had to and that's that.  I agree to disagree.

No doubt groupie. It's anyone not anything playa. I'm a human being like you are not a thing slick. Lol

I ain't oppose to his comment or opinion and frankly I could careless about what he says but how he says it, this's coming from a MUSLIM employee u could only understand where I'm coming from since u read all the eight to nine pages. U better believe this want nine pages back and forth. As far as the English grammar goes this ain't a classroom but the web fam so anything goes.

VG8 goes off about Chinese companies and their business here in the States and you don't see me bashing on him about it.  Like I said it's his opinion and view.  I have had Muslim friends read the article and the posts in this thread and their views are 100% different from yours and a few others but of course not the same as VG8's.  Not once did they ridicule VG8 of his, they just ignored it.

And your last sentence, really though?  Anything goes right?  So I should just post in my own language then.  Give me a break, if you want to criticize someone or ridicule someone, do it while being an adult.  This is a web forum yes, but you are typing as if we were in a group chat with our phones. Point blank, you type like a fifth grader rather than an MTA employee.

Isn't this a usual occurrence the moment race comes up anywhere in Off-Topic?

Unfortunately so.

VG8 goes off about Chinese companies and their business here in the States and you don't see me bashing on him about it.  Like I said it's his opinion and view.  I have had Muslim friends read the article and the posts in this thread and their views are 100% different from yours and a few others but of course not the same as VG8's.  Not once did they ridicule VG8 of his, they just ignored it.

And your last sentence, really though?  Anything goes right?  So I should just post in my own language then.  Give me a break, if you want to criticize someone or ridicule someone, do it while being an adult.  This is a web forum yes, but you are typing as if we were in a group chat with our phones. Point blank, you type like a fifth grader rather than an MTA employee.

Unfortunately so.

lol... I've been terrible with typos lately, but that's because I haven't been reviewing my posts.  I agree though, there's a difference between typos and just poor grammar.

The point is what is happening here is that you are falling for what I call articulate trolling, where the said person like to take persons in discussions in loops by means of off base questions and comments to derail the thread or to actually provoke. See how all of you are now infighting because of one person?

Try not to step into the bullshit. The points has been made. I see it as racial profiling (peacemak3r whether you like it or not) and that's that.

So it is what it is let's move on. Other things to discuss in other threads.

Try not to step into the bullshit. The points has been made. I see it as racial profiling (peacemak3r whether you like it or not) and that's that.

Several things are wrong with this statement.

1. The only points that were made are on page 1, though those points were of a misunderstanding of a certain post that was incorrectly posted.  Other than that, there was really no points as it was just a back and forth to prove someone right.

2. I never said it wasn't racial profiling, actually I noted it was racial profiling in the first place.  So I don't understand why you are saying "whether you like it or not" towards me when I'm not the one saying other-wise. Maybe the 10 pages confused you.

3. Your initial explanation of "articulate trolling" has no meaning to me.  Trolling or not I say what I have to say, if people don't like it, well too bad. It doesn't effect my life. 

2. I never said it wasn't racial profiling, actually I noted it was racial profiling in the first place.  So I don't understand why you are saying "whether you like it or not" towards me when I'm not the one saying other-wise. Maybe the 10 pages confused you.

Point noted.

One thing is for sure: There is a debate occurring over the issue of racial profiling and it is turning people on each other. I would imagine that I'm clearly seeing what is going on here despite the quantity of complex posts made here to the 11th page of this thread.

@peacemaker: I'm not one of you're muslim friends guy, so therefore I'm going to have my disagreement with knuckleheads such as Mr(racist) VG8. The second thing is I am a high school graduate and a college graduate out of NCC(Nassau Community College) so I'll type however I want wether your groupie ass likes it or not. The third thing is most of the MTA employees are either HS(High School) dropouts or ex cons and or ex crackheads and I'm not one of them.The last thing is I don't understand why Mr. Harry decided to open this thread and suddenly lock it when everything was going just fine. The next time you want to open a thread sensitive as this one sit back first and think about it before you do. So much for a peacemaker why don't you and VG8 change your names to MTA FAN and MTA GROUPIE. Yes next time put up whatever you want in your own language it's a free country the last time I checked. Lol(Laughing Out Loud). Everything in the MTA is abbreviated by the way. P.S. You and you're racist buddy are a joke and probably still live with mommy and daddy. Before I forget I'm grown ass adult and watch how you speak to me little boy.

@peacemaker: I'm not one of you're muslim friends guy, so therefore I'm going to have my disagreement with knuckleheads such as Mr(racist) VG8. The second thing is I am a high school graduate and a college graduate out of NCC(Nassau Community College) so I'll type however I want wether your groupie ass likes it or not. The third thing is most of the MTA employees are either HS(High School) dropouts or ex cons and or ex crackheads and I'm not one of them.The last thing is I don't understand why Mr. Harry decided to open this thread and suddenly lock it when everything was going just fine. The next time you want to open a thread sensitive as this one sit back first and think about it before you do. So much for a peacemaker why don't you and VG8 change your names to MTA FAN and MTA GROUPIE. Yes next time put up whatever you want in your own language it's a free country the last time I checked. Lol(Laughing Out Loud). Everything in the MTA is abbreviated by the way. P.S. You and you're racist buddy are a joke and probably still live with mommy and daddy. Before I forget I'm grown ass adult and watch how you speak to me little boy.

First, It would be astutely wise to think before you post.

Second, next time as you state points on race relations write it in a way that explains the valid issues without resorting to personal attacks.

Lastly, you are wrong, peacemak3r isn't a reverse racist. I can personally tell you that myself. You are going way out of line here.

I will give you one opportunity to respond to my post in a way that shows respect. Do so.

@ realizm I don't have to answer to you or anyone one on this forum. I also don't have to show respect to anyone on this forum. Please don't threaten me guy unless you going to do something. Lastly I've been a victim of racist remarks since 9/11 and till this day. So yes this subject hit me hard especially when a person such as VG8(Mr. Racist) starts talking all his crab. As far as peemaker he could talk all he wants and criticize whoever he wants but not me cause I back up the shit I talk. Unlike you Internet tough guys. So spare me with all yor nonsense cause in the original thread you was going hard on both of them. I don't really care if you respond or not but then I know you will cause you probably have nothing to do but take pictures of buses and trains.

It this a physical threat?

Elaborate on that for me.

Please report it. I want off this forum as much as u want me off guy. It's too bad I can't delete my account just like u do on gay ass Facebook. Lol. 8yr old with a great job and benefits. Lol.

@realizm I'm done with you Internet tough guy. Now go and report me please I'm begging you. Lol

Please report it. I want off this forum as much as u want me off guy. It's too bad I can't delete my account just like u do on gay ass Facebook. Lol. 8yr old with a great job and benefits. Lol.

@realizm I'm done with you Internet tough guy. Now go and report me please I'm begging you. Lol

Take it to PMs

Archived