Attention: In order to reply to messages, create topics, have access to other features of the community you must sign up for an account.
Sign in to follow this  
I Run Trains

RTS Question!!!! oh.. and a comment on 5105

..... first the comment on 5105..... or I think it was 5101. Out of FB.. either way. Like like how it looks! New shinny paint and all, But what really grabbed my attention was the orange route display lights in the front, back and side. That was my first time seeing that!.. We don't see much RTS in the BX!!!!

Now My question is, Are the 5xxx RTS buses the latest buses because I noticed every RTS that is 5xxx look very fresh and the display sign lights look better. Like the lights are in the letters and numbers instead!!!! And I only see those buses in FB and MJQ!!!

I think there are a couple at Jamaica Depot as well. And yeah, they were the last RTS's to be delivered, if you don't count the hybrids 6350-1. They're almost 10 years old though.

About those signs... 5105 has the LED sign, the rest have LED-lit flipdisc signs.

hehe B)

Yeah!!!!! That's it!!! I been workin in downtown brooklyn Lately and I been seeing that bus almost every other day on the B41

Yeah!!!!! That's it!!! I been workin in downtown brooklyn Lately and I been seeing that bus almost every other day on the B41
I forgot the bus # but I also seen a C40LF with orange signs... :eek::confused:

I forgot the bus # but I also seen a C40LF with orange signs... :eek::confused:

and are all the signs to be replaced on 4902 to 5249?:confused::confused: