Montague Street Tube Repair Progress Plus South Ferry Repair Progress 6/12/2014 (My Photos.)

You're the moderator.  If I as a poster am going to be singled out then I don't have to post.  I think it's ridiculous that you're singling out people as if no one else ever goes off topic in any forum. Quite frankly I think certain people shouldn't be moderators because they keep the rhetoric going.  A few posts were made about traveling alternatives and you make that comment as if you're oblivious to what was discussed in previous posts.  Give me a break man.

The issue is not that you are being singled out.The problem is that you turn threads off topic TOO MUCH.

Why not just make the (R) skip stop to improve service? Doesn't seem that dumb.....

This is not the J/Z. Why? The (R) is basically a local counterpart/feeder line as the local tracks of QB, B'way and 4 Av feed onto each other. If you want faster express service, then take the (E) or (F) in Queens, or the (N) in Manhattan and Brooklyn.

The issue is not that you are being singled out.The problem is that you turn threads off topic TOO MUCH.

This. He has brought up me having two subway lines near me when I already told him I take the express bus because it is closer to the library, yet that doesn't seem to matter to him. He also always brings Riverdale into things that it has nothing to do with, but let's not say any more. No reason to fuel a useless fire. 

You're free to contribute then.  It's always funny to see how much criticism folks like you have of posters.  Plenty of people go off topic here.  Your problem with me is that you don't like what I have to say.  If it was solely based on me going off topic, heh, then plenty of people are guilty of that. 

---

Now I was discussing the (R) train situation and various issues surrounding it as a result of this tube repair that apparently some people didn't care to read about.  Not my problem.  

Well I guess I will go back to saying that the fact remains that in general subway transportation will always be faster then surface transit and more able to handle more capacity. For the reasons mentioned on the preceding page. Pretty much where I stand on this.

Archived